• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Escondido Stop

IYAOYAS

After almost two months of UOC'ing in Escondido I got stop today by two officers. All I can say is this was an amazing stop compared to some. Sorry I dont have video bc my phone camera isn't working right now. The officers pulled up on their bicycles and just checked the gun, put it back and after I was free to go, they asked if they could just talk to me so I agreed and we discussed some of the things that were going on and how some of my past experiences were with other departments. All in all pretty uneventful. It appears that the Escondido Police Dept. is spot on with dealing with UOC'ers

Iopencarry

they do not need RAS to stop and do an E-Check.
they have the penal code.

until someone with a lot of money decides to step up and take the hit, and then take it all the way to the SCOTUS, it is just something we, in CA, have to live by.

protias

they do not need RAS to stop and do an E-Check.
they have the penal code.

until someone with a lot of money decides to step up and take the hit, and then take it all the way to the SCOTUS, it is just something we, in CA, have to live by.
Man, those are some bad laws.

pullnshoot25

Good to see they aren't acting like total rat bastards now. Second stop I had with them involved a chopper and a guy threatening to shoot me.

Why are you carrying without a working recorder?

IYAOYAS

Good to see they aren't acting like total rat bastards now. Second stop I had with them involved a chopper and a guy threatening to shoot me.

Why are you carrying without a working recorder?
I still have my voice recorder and it was on and working perfectly.