• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego March Monday meets 3/21, 3/28

Firemark

5 UOC so far, plus some family as well. Sounds good, spread the word and invite new people out and all those lurkers out there, you can show up with or without your rig, to meet greet ask questions, find out more info. We always appreciate talking and teaching new people, helps us stay up on our penal codes and court cases..

Firemark

Weather forescast is for heavy rain on Monday, as day draws closer we may cancel due to weather, wait and see at this point, also most of you regulars I was thinking of road trip/carpooling to SBOC next 3rd thursday dinner in April. So pencil it in on your calendars and keep it in the back of your heads.

Firemark

Hourly weather forecast shows showers ending by 6pm so we are a go for meet and eat. Devilinbp I will call you this afternoon.

Firemark

Last night the 21st was great, sunset with a green flash at the beach and 6 total OC'rs enjoying food and stories and plans for the future. No LE, positive encounters with public.

Next week Monday the 28th will be at Society Billiards at 6pm, 1051 Garnet ave. Please check you maps for school zones, stay west of Dawes st. to be safe. RSVP here.

Firemark

Monday the 28th will be at Society Billiards at 6pm, 1051 Garnet ave. Please check you maps for school zones, stay west of Dawes st. to be safe. RSVP here.

Firemark

Yep, I got ya, pick you up on the way out, will call ya around 1730 hours.

1800 tonight in Pacific Beach for some billiards, who else is going.?

Last edited:

Firemark

Great Open carry night, the staff at Society Billiards at 1051 Garnet ave. They welcomed us with open arms and Open Carriers have been invited to patronize anytime we desire.