• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Bill Killed

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Display of license in a clear sleeve. Retention holster required...

By Evars himself.

Here it comes.

Toljaso.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Technically, it isn't dead. Just so perverted no decent human being would consider it.

What information is on the license? Why don't Driver's need to do this?

We could fix it in court if we were rich, but frankly, we'd do better to scuttle this abomination.

The Florida Joint Coalition of Liberals and Neocons has been victorious again.

Last edited:

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

Evars isn't a rino as I can see.

He's desperately trying to appease #3 to get the vote he needs. This is why we hadn't heard anything from the bastard in 3 months.

I'm sure this dirty Cop planned to grab Evars by the short and curlies like this from the beginning. Evars is just trying to do anything he can to get SOMETHING past this Neocon/Cop degenerate.

But the concessions are far too great. These poison pills are WAY too much. We need to kill this or become prisoners of it.

Last edited:

77zach

Evars isn't a rino as I can see.

He's desperately trying to appease #3 to get the vote he needs. This is why we hadn't heard anything from the bastard in 3 months.

I'm sure this dirty Cop planned to grab Evars by the short and curlies like this from the beginning. Evars is just trying to do anything he can to get SOMETHING past this Neocon/Cop degenerate.

But the concessions are far too great. These poison pills are WAY too much. We need to kill this or become prisoners of it.

Ok, once we get it out of CJ can it be amended again? We may not need Dean's vote at the full senate.

Alude904

Yeah i dont mind the licensed open carry being since i have my concealed but the whole having to have your license visible on or near your holster is stupid.

77zach

Called Dean's office. They said they didn't know and that as far as they could tell Ever's did himself.

I don't buy it. But I'll find out.

Mas49.56

Retention training???? I'm ok with the level two holster, but my full name and info on my CCW hanging out for all to see???? Wow so and so who lives at such and such drive has guns. Let me call up the gang to do a little B&E while he's at walmart.

77zach

Retention training???? I'm ok with the level two holster, but my full name and info on my CCW hanging out for all to see???? Wow so and so who lives at such and such drive has guns. Let me call up the gang to do a little B&E while he's at walmart.

My anger and disappointment has given way to laughter. They have such contempt for we the people it's making me laugh.

protect our rights

My anger and disappointment has given way to laughter. They have such contempt for we the people it's making me laugh.

Wow, now lets all start emailing the politicians, encouraging them to vote this DOWN! Once in place it would be too hard to change. Rather it go down and we live to fight another day. This is one ugly proposed law....

Last edited:

77zach

Wow, now lets all start emailing the politicians, encouraging them to vote this DOWN! Once in place it would be too hard to change. Rather it go down and we live to fight another day. This is one ugly proposed law....

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. The will to get change this abomination will not be strong enough in the foreseeable future.

nigmalg

I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. The will to get change this abomination will not be strong enough in the foreseeable future.

If the legislative branch doesn't correct this mistake, the courts will. Only, the judicial route will cost the state a few hundred thousand more.

We might be better off with a lawsuit. NRA needs to downgrade Dean to an "F" if he was the pressure.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
Dean threatened Evar's with a no vote if he didn't add these. Waited until the last moment to avoid any scrutiny while making sure he didn't have HIS name on the amendments. Typical Neocon LEO, no respect for We the People. Trying to hide from it means he knows it was wrong and wanted it done anyway. Forcing Evars to pin it on himself as part of the deal, what an a$$hole.

Toljaso.

Last edited:

nigmalg

I messaged Evars and told him that I understand he was trying to garner the support of the hold-out Cop who waited until the last minute to say he would 'nay' it unless these poison pills were added. But, as a result, we need to scuttle this FAST, it is no longer a reclamation of our rights, but further destruction of them.

These are NOT Evars' Amendments. He was forced to put it on his name so the real culprit wouldn't be known.

We need to remember the Neocon LEO scumbag that did this to us. It's typical of a LEO to pressure someone else into doing dirty stuff and hide his own name.

Dean is at the top of my schidt list. Anyone who believes in America needs to put him there, too.

Maybe the bill should have included some funding pork for police departments to get Dean onboard. Or is cannibalism still a crime?

Just make sure the NRA downgrades him. And make sure to fry him within the community and his district.

How would we get him off of the CJ committee? I feel like we'd have the support in full session.

Last edited:

77zach

Maybe the bill should have included some funding pork for police departments to get Dean onboard. Or is cannibalism still a crime?

Just make sure the NRA downgrades him. And make sure to fry him within the community and his district.

How would we get him off of the CJ committee? I feel like we'd have the support in full session.

Once it's confirmed that Dean was the problem. We'll find out soon

Alude904

Did any of you watch/listen to the whole meeting today? They passed some pretty stupid bills and i sat through the whole thing only to hear it get mangled. Dissappointed

nigmalg

Did any of you watch/listen to the whole meeting today? They passed some pretty stupid bills and i sat through the whole thing only to hear it get mangled. Dissappointed

I watched the whole thing, starting at 3:15. They saved it for last, even though the majority of the audience was there for that bill. 18 people went there to speak.

The only good thing here is that it was officially postponed again until next week. This gives us time to slam Dean's office.

77zach

I couldn't take it. The worship of the police in that committee meeting was beyond my wildest imagination. I had to turn it off. Just another day in the USSA. Just wish there was something I could do. It's almost useless fighting taxes or the federal reserve or so many other tyrannies, but with gun rights progress is being made. It was within site here in Florida and some pot bellied neocon shot it down.