• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah CCW Class - April 17 - St Charles

MikeMoore

Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011
Time: 9am-1pm AND 1pm-5pm
Cost: $100

Register by emailing mike@anywhereccw.com or calling 815-534-4867

Class includes:

• The Class
• Passport Photos
• Fingerprinting
• Mail everything required to Utah's Bureau of Criminal Identification for processing

If you're interested or have questions, contact me: mike@anywhereccw.com

-Mike
815-534-GUNS (4867)
mike@anywhereccw.com
http://www.anywhereccw.com

MikeMoore

Just a heads up to anyone "on the fence" about signing up for the St Charles class, registrations are flowing in steadily and one class is almost at maximum enrollment!

So, if you are interested, I would register sooner than later on our website www.anywhereccw.com ! :)

Hope to see you on the 17th!

Mike