Thread: cc license

Activist Member

cc license

can Anyone with a concealed license tell me how long it took you to obtain your license after you applied at the sherriff dept.?

This question has been addressed so it may help you to do a search. BTW, it just took a month or two.

It depends on so many things like what your personal record is. What state youre in. What time of year you apply. Etc etc. For me, i have a clean record and i live in fla. Took me a week and a half from the time i filled out my app.

Oh and also it depends on whether you do it on a comp or file a paper application. Fla used to do paper apps and it took 3 months but when we switched to electronic, it made it so much faster

Oh and one more thing, lang was right, you should really search for the answer instead of being lazy and posting a new topic.

Activist Member
    why does it matter if i post a new topic??? is there a daily limit on posts now or what? Where do i do these searches? Most people in KY forum will answer without complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    why does it matter if i post a new topic??? is there a daily limit on posts now or what? Where do i do these searches? Most people in KY forum will answer without complaining.
    Mine was about 3 months from start to finish.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE

One month buddy!
    Capricorn

I wasn't complaining, I was simply pointing out what I perceived to be laziness. The search bar is on the top right if you were unaware of it. This topic has just been discussed extensively and a simple search would provide ample info.

Activist Member
    thanks everyone, my lazy self appreciates the info.