• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah CCW Class - April 3 - Effingham

MikeMoore

Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011
Time: 9am-1pm AND 1pm-5pm
Cost: $100

Register by emailing mike@anywhereccw.com or calling 815-534-4867

Class includes:

• The Class
• Passport Photos
• Fingerprinting
• Mail everything required to Utah's Bureau of Criminal Identification for processing

If you're interested or have questions, contact me: mike@anywhereccw.com

-Mike
815-534-GUNS (4867)
mike@anywhereccw.com
http://www.anywhereccw.com

jpm84092

Submit right away

For anyone who took Mr. Moore's class, submit your application to Utah BCI right away. The fee schedule and the application form change on May 10, 2011. The fee will go from $62.50 to $65.00 and the form stamped by Mr. Moore with his official stamp will be obsolete. (I have not heard if BCI will be giving a "grace period" and accepting older forms with the correct new fee.)

MikeMoore

For anyone who took Mr. Moore's class, submit your application to Utah BCI right away. The fee schedule and the application form change on May 10, 2011. The fee will go from $62.50 to $65.00 and the form stamped by Mr. Moore with his official stamp will be obsolete. (I have not heard if BCI will be giving a "grace period" and accepting older forms with the correct new fee.)

Jpm,

Thanks, but I submit the applications right away for the students... A truly easy "one stop shop"

Mike