• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

visiting las vegas from colorado?

js5439

So i will be visiting the great state of Nevada, specifically las vegas soon,
so in Colorado
you have to 18
the gun can be loaded
it has to be clearly visible
and no carrying in federal buildings
or places with no gun signs

is there anything different about OC in vegas?
or other parts of nevada?

also any tips on things to check out while i am there
btw i am not 21 so.. that will limit some of the things i can do there

Nevada carrier

In Nevada, Privately owned establishments even those with no gun signs are not off limits, but you should expect to be asked to leave. Other than that, it looks like it's the same as what you listed.

In Nevada, the law defines concealed firearm to be one that is "not discernible to ordinary observation." There is no provision that makes it concealed if you can't see it from three sides or other nonsense that I've heard come from people in other states.