• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Got my first .45!

Carcharodon

Picked up my 1st Glock which also happens to be my first .45! Hooray for the G36!!

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:

XDFDE45

OUTSTANDING
eusa_clap.gif

Last edited:

GlockRDH

Nice choice on both manufacturer and size of the 'business end'....Ive got the g27...subcompact 40cal...only because it was available at a great price...now ive grown to love it. Ive shot the 45...nice..would like to add one to my herd also. have fun with it!

M

McX

so many guns, so little time. i have launched into the study of the .357 long barrel revolver, with a .22 old six for cheapness. range opens in a week or so. suppose i have to shoot Chromie or languish in public. Considering the mag. for cc duty, when it comes, in the classic Dirty Harry style. Oldschool i have joined the arms race.

oldschool

I remember my first .45 S&W 25 revolver in.45 long colt sold it at a giveaway price
ah to be young and stupid again

so many guns, so little time. i have launched into the study of the .357 long barrel revolver, with a .22 old six for cheapness. range opens in a week or so. suppose i have to shoot Chromie or languish in public. Considering the mag. for cc duty, when it comes, in the classic Dirty Harry style. Oldschool i have joined the arms race.

Well its about time

Carcharodon

Welcome to manhood.
haha, suck it McX!! LOL

thanks guys, Im proud to be a member! now for the hard part, fullsize 1911, or upgrade my reloading gear so I can actually afford to shoot. Heading to Cabelas on Saturday, we'll have to wait and see what I come back with. I have to say though, my rock chucker press is reeealllllly slow compared to an L-N-L ap
or a Dillon 650......

protias

No Argument. I just happen to prefer .45ACP Cause my big ole shiny 1911 is chambered in .45ACP... :)
Don't say 1911 so loudly. McX's ears may hear you. Then again, he's old, so he might not. :p
haha, suck it McX!! LOL

thanks guys, Im proud to be a member! now for the hard part, fullsize 1911, or upgrade my reloading gear so I can actually afford to shoot. Heading to Cabelas on Saturday, we'll have to wait and see what I come back with. I have to say though, my rock chucker press is reeealllllly slow compared to an L-N-L ap
or a Dillon 650......
McX does have a .45ACP pistol, just not a 1911.

Carcharodon

"McX does have a .45ACP pistol, just not a 1911. "

Damnit, well now the race is on cause I want one too! I have a Puma 1911 .22 so I guess I'm halfway there at least, lol.

jpm84092

Congratulations

Congratulations on your new Glock .45 - While I have heard many nice things about Glocks, my personal preference is the Springfield XD which I have in both 9mm and .45ACP - but that is just me. Your mileage may vary.