• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Living for 32 will be shown at the Johnson Center at GMU on April 28, 2011

hunter45

Living for 32 will be shown at the Johnson Center at GMU on April 28. Colin Goddard and the President of the Richmond chapter of the Brady Campaign are going to hold a Q&A session afterwards. I'm sure some of you have some questions you would like to ask them...

“Living for 32” recounts the tragic events of the April 16, 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech that left 32 dead and 17 injured. It also explores survivor Colin Goddard’s courageous journey of renewal and hope.

This 40-minute documentary tells the story of Colin Goddard, who was shot in his French class at Virginia Tech and survived to become the Assistant Director of Legislative Affairs for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. Colin and his father Andy Goddard, President of the Richmond chapter of the Brady Campaign, will introduce the film and hold a Q&A session afterwards.

Thursday April 28
4:30-6:00 p.m.
Johnson Center Cinema
George Mason
University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Living for 32 will be shown at the Johnson Center at GMU on April 28. Colin Goddard and the President of the Richmond chapter of the Brady Campaign are going to hold a Q&A session afterwards. I'm sure some of you have some questions you would like to ask them...

“Living for 32” recounts the tragic events of the April 16, 2007 massacre at Virginia Tech that left 32 dead and 17 injured. It also explores survivor Colin Goddard’s courageous journey of renewal and hope.

This 40-minute documentary tells the story of Colin Goddard, who was shot in his French class at Virginia Tech and survived to become the Assistant Director of Legislative Affairs for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. Colin and his father Andy Goddard, President of the Richmond chapter of the Brady Campaign, will introduce the film and hold a Q&A session afterwards.

Thursday April 28
4:30-6:00 p.m.
Johnson Center Cinema
George Mason
University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030

Why would anyone with half a grain of sense want to go to that or even care about it Hunter?

Andy has his head stuck in the sand and Colin is using his dead friends (assuming he had any which is doubtful) bodies to climb up the Brady ladder.

Ignoring them is the best approach.

I've already asked the only question of Andy, I have:
Why are you in my country and state?

Last edited:

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
It's also going to be shown at University of Richmond March 17, at 4:30 followed by a discussion.

I found the address:
University of Richmond School of Law
28 Westhampton Way
Richmond, VA 23173

I gotta say that out of all the anti's, I like Andy. In my experience he has demonstrated to me that he has manners, a far cry from the rest of the crazies.

Last edited:

builtjeep

It's also going to be shown at University of Richmond March 17, at 4:30 followed by a discussion.

I found the address:
28 Westhampton Way
Richmond, VA 23173

I gotta say that out of all the anti's, I like Andy. In my experience he has demonstrated to me that he has manners, a far cry from the rest of the crazies.

No offense, but I'd hardly consider coming into someone elses country and telling them they need to give up their god-given rights because you know better than them, to be a demonstration of manners. No matter how politely you say it.

67GT390FB

Why would anyone with half a grain of sense want to go to that or even care about it Hunter?

Andy has his head stuck in the sand and Colin is using his dead friends (assuming he had any which is doubtful) bodies to climb up the Brady ladder.

Ignoring them is the best approach.

I've already asked the only question of Andy, I have:
Why are you in my country and state?

Title of the movie should be "PROFITTING FROM 32" an opportunists road to the bank paved with the bodies of his classmates.

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
No offense, but I'd hardly consider coming into someone elses country and telling them they need to give up their god-given rights because you know better than them, to be a demonstration of manners. No matter how politely you say it.

None taken, and I understand. Have you met Lori Haas, Abby Spangler, Lad Everett, or Chad Ramsey?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
None taken, and I understand. Have you met Lori Haas, Abby Spangler, Lad Everett, or Chad Ramsey?

I speak to Lori and Andy fairly often. Lori is enjoyable as long as you stay away from guns but even she is more rational than Andy....

and I agree 100%. He may have manners but he can haul his butt right back to jolly old Scotland where the men wear dresses and brag about it.

Repeater

I found the address:
28 Westhampton Way
Richmond, VA 23173

UR is a 'No Guns (except for cops) Zone' -- well, that's helpful to the sponsors! Too bad pro-gun Virginians are not allowed to attend and open-carry.