• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The "Secret" Handshake.

M

McX

We need a secret handshake. The Mason's and Shriners got them. Some other elements of society too. A secret shake could be used to ferret out the legitimate Carriers, and a social break the ice thing too. Maybe we can teach it to the cops, so instead of dancing us, they can "shake", and go on, satisfied that they have had the priviledge of meeting a supporter, and fellow law abiding citizen. I leave it up to all of you what type of shake we arrive at.

M

McX

i suppose we should make it a left handed maneuver. We like each other, but not that damn much. Keeps the gun hand free. now to teach it to the cops.

phred

i suppose we should make it a left handed maneuver. We like each other, but not that damn much. Keeps the gun hand free. now to teach it to the cops.

the whole idea of the handshake was to show that there was no weapon in the right hand (strong hand). An empty hand was thrust forward...

protias

If you give someone your left hand in America, they'll wonder what you are planning. Left handed was also called sinister since when two armies met each other to discuss a truce, one officer would stab the other with his left hand as they shook with the right.

Lurchiron

We need a secret handshake. The Mason's and Shriners got them. Some other elements of society too. A secret shake could be used to ferret out the legitimate Carriers, and a social break the ice thing too. Maybe we can teach it to the cops, so instead of dancing us, they can "shake", and go on, satisfied that they have had the priviledge of meeting a supporter, and fellow law abiding citizen. I leave it up to all of you what type of shake we arrive at.

Left middle finger up, right forearm resting on gun butt; & a HOWDY!!!:dude:

Last edited:

kcgunfan

If you give someone your left hand in America, they'll wonder what you are planning. Left handed was also called sinister since when two armies met each other to discuss a truce, one officer would stab the other with his left hand as they shook with the right.

Unfortunately, that's not why left handed is called sinister. Left handed is called sinister, because in Latin sinistera means left handed, just like dextram means right handed.

oliverclotheshoff

im good with anything as long as it has at least one moonwalk and blow up fist bump and if there is room might i suggest a heavy metal devil horns

HandyHamlet

Personally I am not a fan of the fist bump.

Too ofter I have to go digging for the many rare gems dislodged from my princely rings that become embedded in the knuckles of the unwashed.

:banghead:

HandyHamlet

It is said the people are revolting!

You said it. They stink on ice!

PULL!

p.s. awesome link.

Last edited:

civilwarguy

How 'bout: we look at eachother get a big ol' grin...then DRAW! oh wait, that might not be a good idea.

i was actually thinking how about yelling "OH MY GOD HE/SHE HAS A GUN!" couse that probably wouldnt work either.

How about a simple "i'm your huckleberry" greeting