Thread: OC M&G in Lima 4/2/11

OC M&G in Lima 4/2/11

We're doing it again so if you missed the first one in March here's your chance to join in.

Just a note for those who may be in the area and would be interested in joining some fellow gun enthusiast to show support for our gun rights and get to know each other.

The location and address for your GPS is:

Happy Daz
    1064 Bellefontaine Ave.
    Lima, Ohio 45804

(4:30 pm after the Tri-State gun show at the Allen Co. Fairfrounds.)

If you are planning on attending could you please drop a note here in this thread?

Since I had plenty of notice this time, I am planning to be there with my wife and 2 children.

I may even OC 2 or 3 guns since it is my right and there is no law that says how many you can carry. Or maybe OC 1 and keep the bug concealed.

If I can get the parts I need before the meeting I will come with my wife and I'm sure I can drag Ixiondeece along.

Had a good time and some good conversation.

I only OC'd my Taurus 9mm but if anyone spotted the BUG please let me know so I can work on better concealment for it.

If a few more Lima area folks would get interested is there a chance of making an OC M&G a monthly event even after the gun show season is over until the fall?

Quote Originally Posted by w8new View Post
    Had a good time and some good conversation.

I only OC'd my Taurus 9mm but if anyone spotted the BUG please let me know so I can work on better concealment for it.

If a few more Lima area folks would get interested is there a chance of making an OC M&G a monthly event even after the gun show season is over until the fall?
    No, I didn't see your BUG so you must have done a good job concealing it. I enjoyed meeting you and your family. Hope to see you when we do this again.

Update

Nice time was had by all at the April M&G. Numbers were down from the March M&G due to work schedules and family commitments. We had 8 total, 5 open carriers and 3 family members.

I want to echo what w8new said that it would be nice to have more participation from the gun owners in the area. Out of the 5 OCers that attended, 3 drove in from outside the area. In fact, during the March M&G we had a gentleman drive all the way in from Michigan to attend.

For those who have been thinking of attending but are apprehensive please remember what it says on home page of this site:

"A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost".
    Last edited by Just One Shot; 04-07-2011 at 09:02 AM.