• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC M&G in Lima 4/2/11

Just One Shot

We're doing it again so if you missed the first one in March here's your chance to join in.

Just a note for those who may be in the area and would be interested in joining some fellow gun enthusiast to show support for our gun rights and get to know each other.

The location and address for your GPS is:

Happy Daz
1064 Bellefontaine Ave.
Lima, Ohio 45804

(4:30 pm after the Tri-State gun show at the Allen Co. Fairfrounds.)

w8new

Since I had plenty of notice this time, I am planning to be there with my wife and 2 children.

I may even OC 2 or 3 guns since it is my right and there is no law that says how many you can carry. :lol: Or maybe OC 1 and keep the bug concealed. :lol:

w8new

Had a good time and some good conversation.

I only OC'd my Taurus 9mm but if anyone spotted the BUG please let me know so I can work on better concealment for it.

If a few more Lima area folks would get interested is there a chance of making an OC M&G a monthly event even after the gun show season is over until the fall?

Just One Shot

Had a good time and some good conversation.

I only OC'd my Taurus 9mm but if anyone spotted the BUG please let me know so I can work on better concealment for it.

If a few more Lima area folks would get interested is there a chance of making an OC M&G a monthly event even after the gun show season is over until the fall?

No, I didn't see your BUG so you must have done a good job concealing it. I enjoyed meeting you and your family. Hope to see you when we do this again.

Just One Shot

Update

Nice time was had by all at the April M&G. Numbers were down from the March M&G due to work schedules and family commitments. We had 8 total, 5 open carriers and 3 family members.

I want to echo what w8new said that it would be nice to have more participation from the gun owners in the area. Out of the 5 OCers that attended, 3 drove in from outside the area. In fact, during the March M&G we had a gentleman drive all the way in from Michigan to attend.

For those who have been thinking of attending but are apprehensive please remember what it says on home page of this site:

"A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost".

Last edited: