• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC BBQ in Wichita?

Damiansar-15

Guys,

What do you think about having an open carry BBQ in Wichita this April? I was thinking about hosting a larger open carry event in a public park. I tested the waters in Wichita with an unloaded open carry protest in downtown Wichita last year. I am hoping to plan a larger event this time, but want to a perspective on whether or not there would be support from the Wichita open carry community for this type of event...

Perhaps, we could meet at a Starbucks after the BBQ?

Thoughts?

DWCook

Activist Member
I'm up for an event like this, I been trying to get interest in an Olathe OC Meet. But it does seem barely anyone is interested in the idea.

Damiansar-15

OC

Yes, I am not seeing large OC events in Kansas like I have seen in other States... Perhaps a more formally organized group needs to be established in KS to have drive participation... I plan on traveling to Wichita in June and will probably just do a Starbucks OC on my own and record it...