Thread: Greetings from Port Orchard ...

Greetings from Port Orchard ...

New member here in the Seattle metro area. Carrying a Springfield XD Service 45, usually in a Milt Sparks VM2 IWB . Really just want to make sure I do everything right carrying both openly and concealed and follow ALL the rules ...

Special thanks to Malachite for kicking me in the head and reminding me this site is out here !!!!!

Several guys in your area that can meet with you if you want. If in Seattle itself, let me know and we can grab coffee or lunch and talk.

Welcome to OCDO, where the info is free, the sarcasm is plentiful and the facts are straight.

Best to read the FAQ's at the top of the page. That will answer most of your questions at first.

A great group of people who will always tell you the truth when it comes to open carry.
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

Welcome Jessicasdad I too am in port orchard if you would like to get together for a cup or just BS let me know. Glad to have you aboard.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Welcome.
    One more in Podunk YEA

Welcome from across he state. OC is a lifestyle that you will soon become accustomed to if you are not careful.

Get connected with some locals as soon as you can. Before you know it, you will be encouraging some newbie about how SOP it is to OC in and around your neighborhood.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

A late Welcome

Port Orchard here too, and welcome to the forum.
    ~ ENCLAVE vmc ~
    The Enclave is looking for patriotic motorcycle riders in Washington State who support liberty and freedom for all. ~ Check us out!
    ~
    * " To be swayed neither by the opponent nor by his sword is the essence of swordsmanship." - Miyamoto Musashi.

Quote Originally Posted by Batousaii View Post
    Port Orchard here too, and welcome to the forum.
    Better late than never: Hows it going long time no see. you been working too hard or playing too much
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Thanks for the welcome guys ... been a little busy lately. In addition to work and everything else .. I am also the VP for the Puget Sound Chapter of BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse) http://WWW.http://bacaworld.org/ ...

1911er .. would really like to hookup some time ... and get the details on OC ... right now CC my XD Service 45 ....

plus have 4 kids at home ... so "free time" is a bit of a luxury that I don't see too often. But I am pretty easy to spot if I am on the bike, 2003 Honda RC51 with my BACA vest on.

Quote Originally Posted by j2l3 View Post
    Welcome to OCDO, where the info is free, the sarcasm is plentiful and the facts are straight.
    I wouldn't have it any other way

Welcome! If your loking for a great place to find information on open carry your definitely in the right place. I joined almost four years ago when I bought my first handgun. Like many until I friend told me about this site I thought open carry was illegal. The more involved I got with the site the more I liked it and decided to stay.Take your time read through some of the past threads or just speak up and ask your question we have all been the new guy at some point. Open carrying can be intimidating at first so don't feel like you have to rush into anything, take small baby steps to gain some confidence. The more you open carry even if its just a small part of your day the easier it gets.
    "Fight like you train, train like you fight"