Thread: Joining Team Kapanke

Joining Team Kapanke

Dan Kapanke will be facing a recall election. Sen. Vinhout is my senator. Can't start a recall on her unitl November.

Anyways, Union Protesters are portesting outside his home. Sunday, March 13, I am going down to counter protest, and I will be open carrying. I had to add that as not to break forum rules.

Anyone want to join me?

Me personally... for or against... it's still picketing in front of someone's home.

Think of the children?
    (runs for cover)
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

With the stink the union protesters made in Madison, would any group of people pushing for a change or trying to bring a situation to light be tainted with the label of "rable-rouser" or some other hateful group?. I mean, some people already think a gun owner is an evil "bad guy".... if we gather together for good reason, will we be painted with that same brush?

I'd hate to undo any gains we've made in the past year by getting lumped in with some angry group with signs
    <-----Leading by example....while armed

Wisconsin democrats are a tough bunch, and you know what they say-- "when the going gets tough...."

A "No Guns" sign protects me as much as a speed limit sign keeps people from speeding.

Founder's Club Member springfield 1911's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deek View Post
    With the stink the union protesters made in Madison, would any group of people pushing for a change or trying to bring a situation to light be tainted with the label of "rable-rouser" or some other hateful group?. I mean, some people already think a gun owner is an evil "bad guy".... if we gather together for good reason, will we be painted with that same brush?

I'd hate to undo any gains we've made in the past year by getting lumped in with some angry group with signs
    Not if a group of open carriers are carrying signs and cleaning up after the unruly teachers of our children .
    We don't even have to have a words with these people remaining neutral.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJQ34JTqk0I

In the ashes burns an ember of liberty, We are the fuel to ignite the ember into a flame of liberty.

The embodiment of our founding fathers will not be found in one man , But in Many.

****** give it away ( Our rights ) prostitutes sell it (Mandated training).

Dan has my suport 100%, I have found him to be a very honorable man, even though I disagree with some of his politics. If the dems get the 15000 signatures needed to get a recall election then I will do everything I can do help get Dan re-elected.
    I am not comfortable getting involved with the protesters, the emotions are to high and seems like they could be on the edge of trouble at any given time.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Partial Quote:
    I am not comfortable getting involved with the protesters, the emotions are to high and seems like they could be on the edge of trouble at any given time.
    I find it ironic that those praying to St. John Lennon and professing to be anti-violence are advocating the opposite on Face Book pages.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    Dan has my suport 100%, I have found him to be a very honorable man, even though I disagree with some of his politics. If the dems get the 15000 signatures needed to get a recall election then I will do everything I can do help get Dan re-elected.
    Johnny, I live in the 31st Senate District, but I want to help as much as I can Dan Kapanke keep the 32nd Senate District.

Counter-protest's are not very productive. Education is key. The Dane County Tea Party has been hosting public screeningsof the documentary "The Cartel". http://www.thecartelmovie.com/cgi-lo...ntent.cgi?g=20

I bought a home version that I am waiting to arrive. If it is good, I am going to drop the change for the public screening addition. It is my mission to educate everyone in my district how collective bargaigning got so perverted and massively abused thus financailly molesting the taxpayer. Kathleen Vinehout will not win another election. She barely won the last one. She might even get recalled next year.

We can do this in the 32nd Senate District as well.
    Last edited by BROKENSPROKET; 03-12-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    I find it ironic that those praying to St. John Lennon and professing to be anti-violence are advocating the opposite on Face Book pages.
    Not sure what your getting at here. I don't advocate violence anywhere.
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by BROKENSPROKET View Post
    Johnny, I live in the 31st Senate District, but I want to help as much as I can Dan Kapanke keep the 32nd Senate District.

Counter-protest's are not very productive. Education is key. The Dane County Tea Party has been hosting public screeningsof the documentary "The Cartel". http://www.thecartelmovie.com/cgi-lo...ntent.cgi?g=20

I bought a home version that I am waiting to arrive. If it is good, I am going to drop the change for the public screening addition. It is my mission to educate everyone in my district how collective bargaigning got so perverted and massively abused thus financailly molesting the taxpayer. Kathleen Vinehout will not win another election. She barely won the last one. She might even get recalled next year.

We can do this in the 32nd Senate District as well.
    Let me know how I can help.
    Ella Wheeler Cox