Thread: OC At An Outddor Event.... Question.?

OC At An Outddor Event.... Question.?

Ok with spring right aroung the corner, does an outdoor event (flea market, small town concert in the park, etc,) that has a portable tent or trailer that is selling beer and wine constitue an "establishiment" selling alcohol (which would mandate permission to carry)..???

I am thinking yes...

Thanks

Outdoorsman

Inside the beer tent yes that would be a no no, unless you have permission, but walking around on the grounds would be legal - unless a sign is posted, saying no firearms. If the property is city or county owned be mindful of the 1000 foot School zones.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Thanks

Outdoorsman

It depends if the tent is cordoned off or not. If it is, I would assume the liquor license is only good for that area.

I was going to carry at Sussex Lions Days last year, but decided against it since I was going to see some of the softball games, which is in a school zone. But if I didn't go to those games, I would have inadvertently been in another school zone.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)