Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a Picture of your self with your Pistola...Say Cheese

Post a Picture of your self with your Pistola...Say Cheese

Posed action shots work too.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Does shooting clays with a pistola count?

I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Sure IF YOU ABLE TO HIT 25 out of 25
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Cool Shooting Flying Clays With A Pistol. WAY COOL

I have always wanted to try shooting flying clays with a pistol. I shot a few last week that were stationary while I was participating in a timed moving tactical shoot. It is hard enough to hit one of those little 4 inch buggers at 25 yards while on the move, I expect it would take some real good pistol marksmanship to hit one flying through the air at 35 - 50 yards.

When the exercises were over the instructor marveled at how many of my "misses" were actually a hit just below the target and onto the metal rods supporting the target holder. (I mangled a few holders). Breath control on the move takes a lot of practice and I will have to work on that.

Thus, if you can hit flying clays with a pistol, you are a better marksman than I Sir, and I tip my hat to you.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Sure IF YOU ABLE TO HIT 25 out of 25
    With that gun I was adveraging about 15 out of 25, with my 1911, I get about 20 out of 25, but I will be practicing with my USP compact .40, and that makes things a lot tougher. So if that is the case I will try this pic:

Last edited by CalicoJack10; 03-12-2011 at 12:17 PM.
    Calico Jack Defense

I was joking, If I was able to hit 5 flying in the air 4 " disc's I would be happy. 15-20 is freeking outstanding !

McX
    as of late........

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I was joking, If I was able to hit 5 flying in the air 4 " disc's I would be happy. 15-20 is freeking outstanding !
    I personally see that as merely acceptable. You wanna see outstanding you see the surgery I perform with a tactical rifle. My favorite target is a dime at 150+ yards.

Yes, that is a tactical precision AR, and yes, that is 2 rounds into a dime.
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 03-12-2011 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Bad speller!
    Calico Jack Defense

Does this count?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AgentGun.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	5429  

Last edited by HandyHamlet; 03-12-2011 at 01:05 PM. Reason: new and improved portrait
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Well, there goes the picture of yourself idea. lol

Calico Jack Defense

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    Does this count?
    yeah. that bottle of Makers Mark looks sexy as hell. if we could keep this to actual photo's of ourselves that would be great. My way tricked out $ 2700.00 Ruger SR-556 Piston AR
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 03-12-2011 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    LOL

Great post!

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    Does this count?
    Julie Benz
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

Quote Originally Posted by xdfde45 View Post
    julie benz
    lol
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Quote Originally Posted by CalicoJack10 View Post
    I personally see that as merely acceptable. You wanna see outstanding you see the surgery I perform with a tactical rifle. My favorite target is a dime at 150+ yards.

Nice work. I'll be calling on you the next time I'm attacked at a hundred yards by a dime.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Nice work. I'll be calling on you the next time I'm attacked at a hundred yards by a dime.
    ****, that's funny. 150 yards.

Campaign Veteran GlockMeisterG21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XDFDE45 View Post
    Julie Benz
    I second that.
    “The 1911 pistol remains the service pistol of choice in the eyes of those who understand the problem. Back when we audited the FBI academy in 1947, I was told that I ought not to use my pistol in their training program because it was not fair. Maybe the first thing one should demand of his sidearm is that it be unfair.” — Col. Jeff Cooper, GUNS & AMMO, January 2002

Impressive! Tell us more about that scope and that sunshade..

I've tried clays thrown from my spring loaded with my .22 pistol but two things came to me right away. 1) Even if you hit one it doesn't shatter like when shot hits it & 2) shooting a bullet at a flying target usually puts your aim at the 45 degree and up and over a back stop. That's a lot of little lead responsibilities landing somewhere beyond the shooting range...

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I had one just like it about 4 years ago. Mine was an Eagle Arms AR10 A bit more customized than yours,Magpul PRS stock, Daniel Defense Quad rail, Muzzle Brake & had a SWFA SS 20x42 Tactical Riflescope

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    I've tried clays thrown from my spring loaded with my .22 pistol but two things came to me right away. 1) Even if you hit one it doesn't shatter like when shot hits it & 2) shooting a bullet at a flying target usually puts your aim at the 45 degree and up and over a back stop. That's a lot of little lead responsibilities landing somewhere beyond the shooting range...
    This why I have not tried it as Your responsible for your bullets. I can hit them all day long with my 9mm attached to a ground target stand.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Impressive! Tell us more about that scope and that sunshade..
    That is an NcStar Shooter series, first generation. Comes with a Sun Shade.

Cost about $100
    Last edited by CalicoJack10; 03-12-2011 at 08:12 PM.
    Calico Jack Defense

That is an NcStar Shooter series, first generation. Comes with a Sun Shade.

Cost about $100
    I had an NC Star very good scope for a Budget price.

War Room with obligatory War Cat.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warcat.jpg 
Views:	941 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	5431  

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast