Thread: Open Carry in Green Bay

Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States

Open Carry in Green Bay

I came here to find out about carrying in Green Bay. Since there was not a whole lot of information specifically to Green Bay I learned what I could and strapped on while running errands today. I had no issues, questions or funny looks. Here is a list of where in Green bay I carried, please add places in town you have successfully or unsuccessfully carried:

East Side:
    Jimmy Johns
    Fleet Farm
    Block Buster
    Hobby Lobby
    Last edited by; 03-12-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: spelling

Simon says???
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

West Allis, WI
    Carry on!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Best Buy & Pet Smart are GTG AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

GREEN BAY, Wisconsin, USA
    I OC just about EVERYWHERE i go in Green Bay, I live on the East side, every Business I frequent knows me, only because once you meet me, you do not forget that I OC.
    Just yesterday, I was in a local small business (Hardware Hank) on University Ave, and one employee made a reference to my OC, in her words, "Look, he has one of those shootie things"
    We had a nice discussion, I purchased my items and was on my way.
    I also OC while on Family walks, even while walking my dog (Pit Bull) I get a TON of looks.
    Although I did have 2 experiences w/GBPD, both situations have taught them and me, all in all, no real issues as of yet.
    Good luck, PM me if you wish.