• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry in Green Bay

mrmike.me

Greetings,
I came here to find out about carrying in Green Bay. Since there was not a whole lot of information specifically to Green Bay I learned what I could and strapped on while running errands today. I had no issues, questions or funny looks. Here is a list of where in Green bay I carried, please add places in town you have successfully or unsuccessfully carried:

East Side:
Jimmy Johns
Fleet Farm
Block Buster
ShopKo
Hobby Lobby

Last edited:

qball54208

mr.mike,
I OC just about EVERYWHERE i go in Green Bay, I live on the East side, every Business I frequent knows me, only because once you meet me, you do not forget that I OC.
Just yesterday, I was in a local small business (Hardware Hank) on University Ave, and one employee made a reference to my OC, in her words, "Look, he has one of those shootie things"
We had a nice discussion, I purchased my items and was on my way.
I also OC while on Family walks, even while walking my dog (Pit Bull) I get a TON of looks.
Although I did have 2 experiences w/GBPD, both situations have taught them and me, all in all, no real issues as of yet.
Good luck, PM me if you wish.