• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Outragious Law Enforcement Training

Lurchiron

Today DV offenders , Tomorrow Law Abiding tax payers. You give LE an inch they will take a Mile.

I just read the 2nd Amend , says nothing about DV offenders NOT having the right to Keep & Bear arms.

Every law that gets passed, just takes away more of our rights. Of course some Women are all too quick to get a restraining order on some guy that cursed her out for cheating on him...Now he get's his guns taken away for the duration of the order. I call BS.

When was the last time a Restraining order saved some man or womans life ??? It's a piece of damm paper & the cops are only 10 minutes away from enforcing it. If some violent scum bag is going to kill someone ,issuing a restraining order & taking away his or her guns will NOT prevent his or her victim from kicking the bucket.

How many various laws are there on the books right now that define who can & can't own a gun. I will tell you how many... TOO MANY !

Edited to add. Anyone man or woman that uses violent force on his or her Mate or anyone is a scum bag.

the permanent classification of someone as a DV offender for a trivial argument is beyond unconstitutional in my humble opinion, being classified as a DV follows you for along long time., like being wrongfully accused of Sexual assault, that crap never goes away & people are way to quick to accuse someone of these things. Once labeled no more guns.

Whatever happened to inviting the DV abuser to the next family reunion as the "guest of honor"...Ah, the good 'Ol Days.

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Don't like this line, seems ominious.

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Enforce the firearms laws and identify successful enforcement strategies, and"[/FONT]

anmut

Today DV offenders , Tomorrow Law Abiding tax payers. You give LE an inch they will take a Mile.

I just read the 2nd Amend , says nothing about DV offenders NOT having the right to Keep & Bear arms.

Every law that gets passed, just takes away more of our rights. Of course some Women are all too quick to get a restraining order on some guy that cursed her out for cheating on him...Now he get's his guns taken away for the duration of the order. I call BS.

When was the last time a Restraining order saved some man or womans life ??? It's a piece of damm paper & the cops are only 10 minutes away from enforcing it. If some violent scum bag is going to kill someone ,issuing a restraining order & taking away his or her guns will NOT prevent his or her victim from kicking the bucket.

How many various laws are there on the books right now that define who can & can't own a gun. I will tell you how many... TOO MANY !

Edited to add. Anyone man or woman that uses violent force on his or her Mate or anyone is a scum bag.

the permanent classification of someone as a DV offender for a trivial argument is beyond unconstitutional in my humble opinion, being classified as a DV follows you for along long time., like being wrongfully accused of Sexual assault, that crap never goes away & people are way to quick to accuse someone of these things. Once labeled no more guns.

You NAILED it. First the DV's and the Felons. Then the Gang Members. Then the Drunks & Drug Users. Then the Speeders. Then no one. That is the "Progressive Agenda Goal."

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
You NAILED it. First the DV's and the Felons. Then the Gang Members. Then the Drunks & Drug Users. Then the Speeders. Then no one. That is the "Progressive Agenda Goal."

You also NAILED IT ! But most sheeple will say . we are being Paranoid, So I say to them ....Turn in your guns to the local cop shop then go back to the pasture and graze some more by the time you figure out what happened it will be far too late to do anything about it. Only real American Patriots should own guns..People that WILL do what it takes to keep them. The People that are fine with these new laws & new training for LEO & the incremental reduction of our civil liberties with new "feel good" laws....I think they need you over there in China. The Majority of Americans Today are so blind & short sighted to what this Totalitarian Police state is doing to it's own people. Go figure with today's dumbed down PC mindless minions

Last edited:

Lurchiron

You also NAILED IT ! But most sheeple will say . we are being Paranoid, So I say to them ....Turn in your guns to the local cop shop then go back to the pasture and graze some more by the time you figure out what happened it will be far too late to do anything about it. Only real American Patriots should own guns..People that WILL do what it takes to keep them. The People that are fine with these new laws & new training for LEO & the incremental reduction of our civil liberties with new "feel good" laws....I think they need you over there in China. The Majority of Americans Today are so blind & short sighted to what this Totalitarian Police state is doing to it's own people. Go figure with today's dumbed down PC mindless minions

Never fear G-Man; Mother Nature WILL be a cruel mistress to the sheeple when the lights go out.
I take solace in knowing that the cream ALWAYS rises to the top...