• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open access to 4473 by FBI

since9

Campaign Veteran
This is supposed to be OUR Government it is amassing how the Greed has progressed into convincing the sheeple...

Fortunately, only the sheeple. Many were not only not convinced, but they saw right through the smoke and mirrors Obama and his cronies erected to funnel billions into big business i.e. those at the top would get rich at everyone else's expense.

Seriously, that's the real issue: American politics have become a feeding ground for those trying to get rich or stay rich. GMC pays no taxes because of a handy little loophole? Who does that benefit? The GMC plant worker? The American taxpayer? Nope. Just the fat cats at the top and the politicians who either created the loophole or who're allowing it to remain open.

Same goes for Obamacare.

...OUR Government is becoming Our Master right in front of our eyes.

One solution is to move overseas and renounce your citizenship. If I did that I'd still have to pay taxes on my gov't pension, but I wouldn't have to pay taxes on whatever I made overseas.

I think that's one reason Tina Turner lives in France.