• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just checking for interests for now

smlawrence

How many would be interested in attending if I hosted a day at our range for your long guns??

400yd range with backstops at 100yd, 250yd, and 400yd.

Over near the GSO Airport

Checking interests before planning anything for when the weather is perfect.

Dreamer

Same here...

The rest of March, and the first two weekends in April are already booked full for me...

Last edited:

Bearfoot

I like it.:cool: Been wanting to make a trip to that area for a while now. The next 4 weeks will be commited. Keep us updated.

smlawrence

There isn't a range that I know of... this would be on our farm. Wouldn't cost ya anything as long as ya brought your own targets and ammo...lol

Maybe even go for lunch before or after and exercise some OC rights.

OSOK

Count me in. I have finally got a load worked up for my 308 since I put the brake on it. shoots pretty good (1/2 MOA) 4 shoots. Cant find a longer range without driving hours. I can bring extra ammo if anyone is interested. 074.jpg have got to redownload my BallisticCalculator app back onto my phone. dang thig crashed:banghead:

Attachments

• 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 89

jerz_subbie

It's a little bit of a drive for me but I may be interested, depending on my schedule, since I rarely get the chance to shoot beyond 100yds.
I have 10" square and 6" square AR500 steel targets I can bring too.