• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"gun went off !?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBCraig

Thoughts:
1. Must not have been a "team player".
2. Oh, wait, it's for the children; I'm surprised she only got probation
3. That's a "she"???

timezoneguy

She did lose her job. A cop with kids in the house and does not protect her gun enought to prevent an accident should not be a cop. Glad no one was killed.

carsontech

Activist Member
Since this thread has been "brought back", doesn't the former officer look a lot like Vasquez from Aliens? LOL

"Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are."

1127274013_saliensvas.jpg

Badger Johnson

Hard to imagine the horror of that scene when the three-year-old (allegedly) shoots three other people before they could stop them/get the gun. That's way better than most legit LEO shootings (28% hits?).

Here's a more female looking pic:
http://www.kboi2.com/news/local/102021388.html

Definite 'masculinization' going on, neck thicker. Hmmm.

Wait 'the bullet hit the toddler, another child and their mother'. Three with one bullet?

--Moderator Statement--
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS:............................ we will NOT tolerate any personal attacks ...............................based upon race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender-identity or choice of occupation

Too much already - locked it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.