Thread: Where do you get the most evil eyes while UOC?

Where do you get the most evil eyes while UOC?

I have been OCing around everyday now and nobody cares!!!

Sorry to the thread that was posted under my account. I didn't right this I never sign my name hazard....I sign it.......

Ryan
    Last edited by hazard274; 03-16-2011 at 12:32 AM. Reason: roomate posted on my laptop
    ‎"Suppose you were a congressman. Now,suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself." Mark Twain

The entire context of this post is really offensive and immature.

We are trying to win the hearts and minds here, not provoke people.

Its one thing to have private conversations like this, another thing completely to make posts like this on an OPEN PUBLIC forum.

These kinds of posts give open carry advocates a really bad name in the eyes of the general public.

I would agree with Hgreen. Even though I am new here, I find the objective is not to provoke, but to inform and educate. The public and the police need to be made aware that this is a lawful activity. A good day for me would be where no one asks me a thing about it.

I would even go as far to say, though 12031(e) may be unconstitutional, it IS California law, and therefore should be abided by without resistance. You telling a police officer how you feel about it isn't going to make a difference. Tell your politicians and the public. They are the ones who can change that.

-D
    Last edited by vindicated; 03-15-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Interesting idea for a thread, executed poorly.

NOT a good idea for a thread, period.

I concur, this is not the message we want others to take away from this forum. Please refer to your private messages for further feedback on your postings.
    Some friendly advice, please stop posting until you sit down and have a face to face discussion with some experienced Open carriers, you are setting yourself up for serious legal issues.

Quote Originally Posted by hgreen View Post
    The entire context of this post is really offensive and immature.

We are trying to win the hearts and minds here, not provoke people.

Its one thing to have private conversations like this, another thing completely to make posts like this on an OPEN PUBLIC forum.

These kinds of posts give open carry advocates a really bad name in the eyes of the general public.
    Last edited by Firemark; 03-15-2011 at 06:11 PM.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!