• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where do you get the most evil eyes while UOC?

hazard274

I have been OCing around everyday now and nobody cares!!!

Sorry to the thread that was posted under my account. I didn't right this I never sign my name hazard....I sign it.......

Ryan

Last edited:

hgreen

The entire context of this post is really offensive and immature.

We are trying to win the hearts and minds here, not provoke people.

Its one thing to have private conversations like this, another thing completely to make posts like this on an OPEN PUBLIC forum.

These kinds of posts give open carry advocates a really bad name in the eyes of the general public.

vindicated

I would agree with Hgreen. Even though I am new here, I find the objective is not to provoke, but to inform and educate. The public and the police need to be made aware that this is a lawful activity. A good day for me would be where no one asks me a thing about it. :D

I would even go as far to say, though 12031(e) may be unconstitutional, it IS California law, and therefore should be abided by without resistance. You telling a police officer how you feel about it isn't going to make a difference. Tell your politicians and the public. They are the ones who can change that.

-D

Last edited:

Firemark

I concur, this is not the message we want others to take away from this forum. Please refer to your private messages for further feedback on your postings.
Some friendly advice, please stop posting until you sit down and have a face to face discussion with some experienced Open carriers, you are setting yourself up for serious legal issues.

The entire context of this post is really offensive and immature.

We are trying to win the hearts and minds here, not provoke people.

Its one thing to have private conversations like this, another thing completely to make posts like this on an OPEN PUBLIC forum.

These kinds of posts give open carry advocates a really bad name in the eyes of the general public.

Last edited: