Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Parade Kansas City Missouri

  1. #1
    Regular Member mobodyguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    kansas city, mo
    Posts
    149

    St. Patrick's Day Parade Kansas City Missouri

    Who will be attending the St. Patrick's Day Parade Thursday March 17 here in the Kansas City Area if so let me know, i will be there

  2. #2
    Regular Member Thomas Masse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Warrensburg
    Posts
    42
    It all depends on when and where we will meet. The earliest I can make it to KC would be around 4:00-4:30. I would like to go, though.
    The God of War hates those who hesitate. - Euripides

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Independence, Missouri, USA
    Posts
    349
    I will be there but I am in the parade. I will be in the UH-1 Huey helicopter, Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 243.

  4. #4
    Regular Member mobodyguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    kansas city, mo
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Masse View Post
    It all depends on when and where we will meet. The earliest I can make it to KC would be around 4:00-4:30. I would like to go, though.
    it starts at 1130 so u will not make it

  5. #5
    Regular Member Thomas Masse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Warrensburg
    Posts
    42
    Well that sucks. Is there anything going on later in KC we can OC for, or will 4:30 be too late for anything?
    The God of War hates those who hesitate. - Euripides

  6. #6
    Regular Member mobodyguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    kansas city, mo
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Masse View Post
    Well that sucks. Is there anything going on later in KC we can OC for, or will 4:30 be too late for anything?
    my bad thomas just now getting back on here

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by mobodyguard View Post
    Who will be attending the St. Patrick's Day Parade Thursday March 17 here in the Kansas City Area if so let me know, i will be there
    You weren't the guy that stuffed his gun in the toilet cleaning brush holder, were you ;-)

    I'm sorry I missed it, I was in Sikeston MO.

  8. #8
    Regular Member mobodyguard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    kansas city, mo
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by kcgunfan View Post
    You weren't the guy that stuffed his gun in the toilet cleaning brush holder, were you ;-)

    I'm sorry I missed it, I was in Sikeston MO.
    no that was not me lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •