• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm guessing this wasnt a OCDO meet and greet...

kenzmad

Don't these idots know the laws of gravity? What goes up, must come down. I am sure he will be MUCH happier with the level of service he recieves in jail.

kenzmad

amlevin

I have to admit that the service in some Denney's restaurants is terrible. Hasn't been bad enough for me to pull out my gun though. 'Course I don't partake in the use of drugs either.

fire suppressor

I clicked on your link but all it did was take me to the news homepage. I tied looking around for a open carry related story but didn't find any

therealcombat

I'm reminded of the "Whammy Burger" scene in "Falling Down".

[video=youtube;L8HOaB1fOqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8HOaB1fOqA[/video]

Johnsmith1521

"Sorry, sorry! it's the trigger, it's sensitive!" best line in that scene...:banana:

That dude at denny's is just one of those wanna be gangsters, thinking he's hard with his .22 ruger... thank god he didn't have a bigger round... he must be new to guns!:monkey

amlevin

"Sorry, sorry! it's the trigger, it's sensitive!" best line in that scene...:banana:

That dude at denny's is just one of those wanna be gangsters, thinking he's hard with his .22 ruger... thank god he didn't have a bigger round... he must be new to guns!:monkey

He put all his money in drugs. All he had left was enough for a pistol that he could afford the ammo for.