• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello All!!

Josh R.

Just wanted to give a shout out. This is my first post on here as i just registered for an account. I have been stopping in and following some threads for the last couple weeks. Finally decided to join the forum as I am wanting to get information on open carry. Hope you all can point me in the right direction. :D

Happy shooting!

-Joshua

fire suppressor

Welcome! If your loking for a great place to find information on open carry your definitely in the right place. I joined almost four years ago when I bought my first handgun. Like many until I friend told me about this site I thought open carry was illegal. The more involved I got with the site the more I liked it and decided to stay.Take your time read through some of the past threads or just speak up and ask your question we have all been the new guy at some point. Open carrying can be intimidating at first so don't feel like you have to rush into anything, take small baby steps to gain some confidence. The more you open carry even if its just a small part of your day the easier it gets.

o2ryan

Josh,

Welcome to the boards! Just one thought. You might consider revising your location to be a little less specific. A quick google search reveals what I can only assume is your residence. You might want to think twice about posting that kind of info on an internet forum.

Last edited: