Thread: OT Gunsmith Recommendations

Banned

OT Gunsmith Recommendations

I could use a really good gunsmith, don't just want to grab a name out of the phone book. Any recommendations?

id recommend Marianne Carniak but i forgot you carry an XD...i think she does 1911s only.
    -NRA Member, GSSF Member, GeorgiaCarry Member, Glock Certified Armorer, Glock 30SF, STI Elektra, M&P9c, NAA Black Widow .22 WMR
    -ďI do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.ĒóMahatma Ghandhi

Banned
    Thanks. It would seem that my replacement barrel doesnt have enough leade to shoot cast bullets, so I need to have it serviced. I'm going to try fire lapping, but thats probably not going to be enough.

I emailed Marianne a couple of months ago. She told me that she is not accepting new work at this time because she is very busy,

Who installs night sights? Iíve been dragging my feet in ordering them for my FNP-45s only because I donít know where to go to get them installed.
    "Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth." - President George Washington

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself." - Thomas Paine

Banned
    Accurate firearms in Clarkston said they would install them free if you bought them from there.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdr_iceman71 View Post
    Who installs night sights? Iíve been dragging my feet in ordering them for my FNP-45s only because I donít know where to go to get them installed.
    You didn't buy them already did ya?
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Willaims Gun Sight in davison perhaps?
    Last edited by jm62383; 03-16-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Banned
    Theres a thought, I'll have to check into it.