• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moving to Canon City

TheRabbitsHole

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've posted but I'm making another move. This time to Canon City. I did a search about the city but only turned up one definitive result.

Anyone have experience with this city as far as OC?

Thank you in advance.

DinFreemont

OC in CC is for the most part a non issue. The last elections got some new LEOs in so who knows.

I have yet to even have a single question about OC there.

ColoradoFlyer

I have found my experiences in outlying areas like Peublo West, Canon City, Beuna Vista, Salida, and several other areas like Freemont County very agreeable to OC. I think as you move farther away from Denver et al, that it is more acceptable and you will not get the strange looks this I sometimes encounter closer to metro area's. Have a great move and carry on.