Thread: Senator Recall Opportunities

Senator Recall Opportunities

There are currently efforts underway to recall 7 democratic senators according to the Government Accountability Board. If any are in your district consider signing the petition and possibly volunteering or donating.

Senators - Districts:

Robert Wirch - 22
    Mark Miller - 16
    Jim Holperin - 12
    Spencer Coggs - 6
    Julie Lassa - 24
    Fred Risser - 26
    Dave Hansen - 30
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

apparently not only do they run and hide and not play along, but they also like to strong arm, intimidate, and silence voices.

"Upon arrival, members of the recall committee were encircled by union protesters carrying signs and a leader with a mega phone who began chanting and ranting loudly. They packed in tightly around the petition collection table so as to prevent those attempting to sign from doing so. At one point, a pro union protester, pretending to be interested in signing the petition, wrote profanity across a partially collected petition form, than began ripping up the completed petitions that were in close proximity."

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charlie...118011324.html

Quote Originally Posted by kawisixer01 View Post
    apparently not only do they run and hide and not play along, but they also like to strong arm, intimidate, and silence voices.

"Upon arrival, members of the recall committee were encircled by union protesters carrying signs and a leader with a mega phone who began chanting and ranting loudly. They packed in tightly around the petition collection table so as to prevent those attempting to sign from doing so. At one point, a pro union protester, pretending to be interested in signing the petition, wrote profanity across a partially collected petition form, than began ripping up the completed petitions that were in close proximity."

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charlie...118011324.html
    Don't you have any cops in WI? The pos should be in jail. Intimidation against a political activity participant is a crime..unless you're the Black Panthers and the "attorney" general is black. And why only these democrap ********? Recall them all as they are gutless, half witted excuses for legislators. The people of Wisconsin wanted change. They got it. Now is the chance to complete the process and clean the stench of Illinois politics out of Madison.

Unfortunately the Demonrat for my district is in the first year of his first term.
    He's more or less untouchable....Lucky B+stard.

Anyone got any left over roofing tar ??.....I think I have a few feather pillows
    that could be put to good use.

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Don't you have any cops in WI? The pos should be in jail. Intimidation against a political activity participant is a crime..unless you're the Black Panthers and the "attorney" general is black. And why only these democrap ********? Recall them all as they are gutless, half witted excuses for legislators. The people of Wisconsin wanted change. They got it. Now is the chance to complete the process and clean the stench of Illinois politics out of Madison.

+1
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post

Did it on the first day.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Running Wolf
    There are currently efforts underway to recall 7 democratic senators according to the Government Accountability Board. If any are in your district consider signing the petition and possibly volunteering or donating.

Senators - Districts:
    Robert Wirch - 22
    Mark Miller - 16
    Jim Holperin - 12
    Spencer Coggs - 6
    Julie Lassa - 24
    Fred Risser - 26
    Dave Hansen - 30
    There are more than that listed on the GAB website...:
    Robert Cowles - 2
    Lena Taylor - 4
    Alberta Darling - 8
    Sheila Harsdorf - 10
    Luther Olsen - 14
    Randy Hopper - 18
    Glenn Grothman - 20
    Mary Lazich - 28
    Dan Kapanke - 32

The problem I see is the GAO gives no contact information for the groups sponsoring the recalls.
    If one of those listed people is supposed to represent you, & you think s/he screwed up, fire up your Google-fu.
    (I'm not anti-Democrat or anti-Republican, I'm anti-lawbreaking-oathbreaking-legislators-who-don't-listen-to-their-constituents, whatever they label themselves. My local elected representative rats happen to both be Democrats.)
    Last edited by MKEgal; 03-17-2011 at 07:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

As I said before, Olsen is no friend of ours. Does anyone know the positions of the other 15 on the recall list. We are better off with a Dem that supports us, than with a Repub that doesn't. I know Miller - Dem Senate leader - is really against us. He told me he was against the Castle Doctrine because you could shoot an intruder without having to prove self-defense.
    Last edited by Flipper; 03-17-2011 at 08:07 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.