Thread: $1,000 legal fund match offered! Please help make every penny count!

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up $1,000 legal fund match offered! Please help make every penny count!

I attended a MOC dinner tonight where it was announced that an anonymous donor has offered to match any funds donated to the MOC legal defense fund up to $1,000.

I'm going to kick in every spare dollar I can scrape up & see it doubled! Thanks for any help you can give everybody.

Together we will prevail in the end.

Carry on openly & frequently brothers & sisters!

- G9OS

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=PDWLSZR4ANB5U

Michigan Open Carry
    PO Box 8326
    Eastpointe, MI 48021
    Last edited by Glock9mmOldStyle; 03-17-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: add link & info

Another one? Great! There was a match originally but that is long gone already.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Another one? Great! There was a match originally but that is long gone already.
    Hi Q!

Yes, this is great news

We missed you last night at the Roseville National Coney Island, I understand you were there on Tuesday. We had a very large turnout the food was good, but the company was even better

- G9OS

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    We had a very large turnout the food was good, but the company was even better

- G9OS
    no one told me strippers were in the MOC budget
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Red face

No strippers, but dare I say that there were many beautiful women among our group

funds on the way. Thanks MOC for defending my rights!

Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mmOldStyle View Post
    dare I say that there were many beautiful women among our group
    I know of a few attached to our group or attached to someone who is attached to the group.

We typically use our credit card for purchases, and for some reason, we can swipe and swipe, and it just doesn't read our card. Maybe we'll start an 'extracurricular activities' budget after we get our legal battle won.
    Last edited by malignity; 03-17-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

I'll donate what I can again in the morning.

Cool

Donation sent

Lightbulb

Sent in $5 more today / not much but with the match that's $10 more towards the good