Thread: two holster questions

two holster questions

One any thoughts on if comfortably would be a issue for a big guy carrying a glock 17 in a small of the back or inside the waist band on the side holsteR?

Also what holster would you recommend for a belt where the gun rides alittle higher then normal I have two uncle mikes 5s that sit alittle low and you can see the bottom of the holster under my shirt. Plus the barrel of both my 21 and 17 are 1 inch higher from the bottom. I figure one that rides higher on the belt will do the trick.

Also does a glock 21 and 17 normally fit in the same holster right. Seem my 21 is alittle snug but the 17 fits just right

dam I bet your pants hang down. I am going to look for a higher ride holster, might check with the shop in indy before I head back to florida, he said he would have some new shouler rigs that would fit me, I can see the 21 on the shoulder and the 17 IWB
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbitone View Post
    Starting from the bottom up, the 21 is a larger gun to accommodate the larger round.

Can't offer any advice on the high rider.

So long as you have the right holster(and cloths) for YOU(not necessarily what works for some one else) there is not issue. I carry two Glock 21s with an extra magazine each IWB.

I have a 2 inch dress leather I have been using, it sucks. I am going to get me a good one soon, my issue is with my size their hard to find
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbitone View Post
    As long as you have a good quality belt, your pants really shouldn't sag.

I picked up my current 3" one from Galco.

I like

My shoulder gear. Its comfortable and doesn't get in the way.

I wore shoulder rig in ky when I was about 19, compared to the belt holster I would KILL to have it back. I hate my pants sagging down

I make holsters for the Glocks, they can be seen here. http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspo...g-holders.html

My personal carry gun is an all steel 1911. About 4lbs. I use a Concealment holster when I can and my Wisconsin holster is a belt holster. The belt holster features active retention and the concealment holster is probably the most comfortable holster I have ever worn. 4lb. gun, don't even know it's there for the most part. Just don't forget it's there.

20% discount on second holster. Check 'em out! Thanks!
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.