Thread: Las Vegas Police host Graffiti CLeanup

Campaign Veteran

Las Vegas Police host Graffiti CLeanup

Saturday, March 19
    9am - 12pm
    Lake Mead & Marion in Northeast

http://twitpic.com/4a4ov2

If anyone is interested, might be a good opportunity to do some good for the community while also promoting OC.

Paint on my gun, eeeewww

I would go but I'll be having a fun day at the DMV.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!

Sounds like a nice, positive way to get involved with the community both as an OC supporter and a concerned citizen. Sadly I didn't see this soon enough to clear my schedule for tomorrow morning.

I'm not fully up to speed on Nevada & Clark County interpretations of gun laws (I recently relocated here from Oregon), but I couldn't help but wonder if the choice of parking and meeting grounds would end up causing headaches for OC. The parking being suggested is on school grounds, and the entire meeting area is therefore within 1000 feet of a school.

Quote Originally Posted by Elycion View Post
    Sounds like a nice, positive way to get involved with the community both as an OC supporter and a concerned citizen. Sadly I didn't see this soon enough to clear my schedule for tomorrow morning.

I'm not fully up to speed on Nevada & Clark County interpretations of gun laws (I recently relocated here from Oregon), but I couldn't help but wonder if the choice of parking and meeting grounds would end up causing headaches for OC. The parking being suggested is on school grounds, and the entire meeting area is therefore within 1000 feet of a school.
    You don't have to worry about the 1000' school zone. Just lurk around for a while and check out some of the older threads and you should get an idea of what fly's and what doesn't.
    EDC=XDm40 16+1+16+16

RED DRAGONS!!!!