• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Las Vegas Police host Graffiti CLeanup

Elycion

Sounds like a nice, positive way to get involved with the community both as an OC supporter and a concerned citizen. Sadly I didn't see this soon enough to clear my schedule for tomorrow morning.

I'm not fully up to speed on Nevada & Clark County interpretations of gun laws (I recently relocated here from Oregon), but I couldn't help but wonder if the choice of parking and meeting grounds would end up causing headaches for OC. The parking being suggested is on school grounds, and the entire meeting area is therefore within 1000 feet of a school.

Sabotage70

Sounds like a nice, positive way to get involved with the community both as an OC supporter and a concerned citizen. Sadly I didn't see this soon enough to clear my schedule for tomorrow morning.

I'm not fully up to speed on Nevada & Clark County interpretations of gun laws (I recently relocated here from Oregon), but I couldn't help but wonder if the choice of parking and meeting grounds would end up causing headaches for OC. The parking being suggested is on school grounds, and the entire meeting area is therefore within 1000 feet of a school.
You don't have to worry about the 1000' school zone. Just lurk around for a while and check out some of the older threads and you should get an idea of what fly's and what doesn't.