Thread: WCI memberships

WCI memberships

Don't forget to renew. I just remembered to do so now...
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Also, RENEWALS are only $10.00.

Have renewal notices been sent out?
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    Have renewal notices been sent out?
    They were mailed this week along with 2011 member decals.

Suggested renewal is $10, but we want to be cognizant that many people are tight on cash and others make contributions to the cause that are not monetary.

As such 'any' $ amount will renew your membership and keep it current. (new memberships are still $15) but suggested renewal is $10.

Additional contributions will of course be put to good use, we are exploring a full-time lobbyist for a couple months to advance constitutional carry as well as possibly billboard/other advertising.

Nothing is set yet, but again, we've got some good options depending on funds contributed.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

I will write the check as soon as the invoice arrives.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

McX
    think i did. presumed i did, i dood, and continue to do so, there............as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    They were mailed this week along with 2011 member decals.

Suggested renewal is $10, but we want to be cognizant that many people are tight on cash and others make contributions to the cause that are not monetary.

As such 'any' $ amount will renew your membership and keep it current. (new memberships are still $15) but suggested renewal is $10.

Additional contributions will of course be put to good use, we are exploring a full-time lobbyist for a couple months to advance constitutional carry as well as possibly billboard/other advertising.

Nothing is set yet, but again, we've got some good options depending on funds contributed.
    I will cover the full 10, and like with my initial membership I will toss a few extra on there.

Aside from that, if there is anything more that I can do I will be happy to help in any way possible. I have already offered training discounts to anyone who is a member, and the discounts are at least enough to cover the membership cost. I also look forward to having Phred come up to our fun shoot and hopefully get more attention in Da Nort Woods.

If there is anything that I can do at all, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am retired military, so I have a lot of free time.
    I am Calico Jack,,,, And I approve this message!
    (Paid for by the blood of patriots, and Calico Jack Defense)
    Calico Jack Defense

Waiting for my notice.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by jpm84092 View Post
    I will write the check as soon as the invoice arrives.
    Ditto.
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by oak1971 View Post
    Waiting for my notice.
    Same here.
    Wisconsin Carry Member
    My Castle Doctrine Law

Don't wish ill upon your enemy......plan it.

I'll re-up at the annual meeting!

"Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

McX
    cool new Black stickers are out (WisconsinCarry). A real grabber, i'm going to get more.

i am in for 20.00 or more depends on what I feel like writing on the check.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 03-18-2011 at 03:09 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

While we are on membership cost. The Second Admendment Foundation is only 15 well spent bucks.

http://www.saf.org/
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

My notice came today. I renewed for 20 in case someone else is short. Good investment in my opinion.

I threw in $25 just for the hell of it ))))
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

My Renewal sent with $20. This will be a great birthday gift for my kids.
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Cool The Check Is On It's Way

Wrote the check today and it will leave in tomorrow's mail.
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

I just joined at the beginning of March, what does that mean for me? I don't have to send in a renewal again, and will I be getting a window decal in the mail?
    Join Wisconsin Carry today, defend your rights!

Wisconsin Carry member since March, 2011

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro01 View Post
    I just joined at the beginning of March, what does that mean for me? I don't have to send in a renewal again, and will I be getting a window decal in the mail?
    Renewal will be next year and you should receive the decals as soon as Nik gets your info.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Pyro,

if you PM me your name I'll look it up and let you know if your member decals have been mailed yet. Anything in the last week or two probably hasn't gone out as I was really busy with the annual meeting arrangements etc.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    While we are on membership cost. The Second Admendment Foundation is only 15 well spent bucks.

http://www.saf.org/
    WCI-Done
    SAF-Done
    Thanks for the info Flipper
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

I joined up yesterday at the state meeting.. also got me a hat and tee shirt...

Outdoorsman1

Bump.

I know I've been absent here for a while, but I'm still active as hell here in Pewaukee. Just put a bumper sticker on my Jeep "FREE MEN don't ask permission to bear arms" right next to the 2011 WCI membership sticker.

Thank you for sending a black sticker. Goes much better with my Jeep than a white one.

Although I'm currently unemployed, there's no way I'd let my membership in WCI lapse. Sending some money soon.

McX
    the black stickers make a nice logo, and top side up indicator for your carry gun case.