• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WCI memberships

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Have renewal notices been sent out?

They were mailed this week along with 2011 member decals.

Suggested renewal is $10, but we want to be cognizant that many people are tight on cash and others make contributions to the cause that are not monetary.

As such 'any' $ amount will renew your membership and keep it current. (new memberships are still $15) but suggested renewal is $10.

Additional contributions will of course be put to good use, we are exploring a full-time lobbyist for a couple months to advance constitutional carry as well as possibly billboard/other advertising.

Nothing is set yet, but again, we've got some good options depending on funds contributed.

M

McX

think i did. presumed i did, i dood, and continue to do so, there............as it were.

CalicoJack10

They were mailed this week along with 2011 member decals.

Suggested renewal is $10, but we want to be cognizant that many people are tight on cash and others make contributions to the cause that are not monetary.

As such 'any' $ amount will renew your membership and keep it current. (new memberships are still $15) but suggested renewal is $10.

Additional contributions will of course be put to good use, we are exploring a full-time lobbyist for a couple months to advance constitutional carry as well as possibly billboard/other advertising.

Nothing is set yet, but again, we've got some good options depending on funds contributed.

I will cover the full 10, and like with my initial membership I will toss a few extra on there.

Aside from that, if there is anything more that I can do I will be happy to help in any way possible. I have already offered training discounts to anyone who is a member, and the discounts are at least enough to cover the membership cost. I also look forward to having Phred come up to our fun shoot and hopefully get more attention in Da Nort Woods.

If there is anything that I can do at all, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am retired military, so I have a lot of free time.

M

McX

cool new Black stickers are out (WisconsinCarry). A real grabber, i'm going to get more.

Pyro01

I just joined at the beginning of March, what does that mean for me? I don't have to send in a renewal again, and will I be getting a window decal in the mail?

protias

I just joined at the beginning of March, what does that mean for me? I don't have to send in a renewal again, and will I be getting a window decal in the mail?
Renewal will be next year and you should receive the decals as soon as Nik gets your info.