Thread: Juneau County Open Carry

Juneau County Open Carry

I'd like to see how many people live in Juneau County and maybe get together at some point for an open carry event. Even those who don't open carry would be welcome(me sadly being one of them as I'm unable to afford purchasing one currently) But get together and discuss open carry and just get to know some new people who open carry in my area.

Not sure who lives in Juneau county around here. I know there are a number of us in Sauk county; by averages there should be a few people from the county over.

Get something togeather and I'm in.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    im in juneau county and would definately attend heck i know of at least one guy in sauk who will attend as long as he doesnt have a family thing planned
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting

Awesome. I'll see if a few more people respond and maybe we can get something together. I'd open carry, but I only work helping my aunt run a small shop so what money I do make goes towards other priorities at the moment. But I'd like to get to know others who do. I have yet to see an open carrier in necedah suprisingly though.

if you want a cheaper handgun go and look at the pawn and gun shop in necedah they have some high points there new for 150 to 300 bucks

also of all the people i have met thru this movement i have yet to meet a bad apple so to speak there all a great bunch of guys and gals
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 03-18-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    SCOTT

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    if you want a cheaper handgun go and look at the pawn and gun shop in necedah they have some high points there new for 150 to 300 bucks

also of all the people i have met thru this movement i have yet to meet a bad apple so to speak there all a great bunch of guys and gals
    300 for a hi point is outrageous i got my for just 169 and that was brand new and for that price you cant go wrong good gun that is accurate and comes with a top notch warranty

i didnt know the exact price i just stated a price range i knew it was in
    SCOTT

Yep, I know the last I looked, the local Ace had the .40 S&W High Point for $149 + tax. One of my brothers has one, fun as heck to shoot (virtually no recoil) for speed shooting, very accurate, very low maintenance, and you can pick up a nice looking holster from WalMart for $13 + tax.

Not too shabby.

Sam, and if you run out of ammo it doubles as a nice brick...thing's *solid*
    Last edited by Wolf1477; 03-18-2011 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Cuz I'm a goober that can't spell today

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1477 View Post
    Yep, I know the last I looked, the local Ace had the .40 S&W High Point for $149 + tax. One of my brothers has one, fun as heck to shoot (virtually no recoil) for speed shooting, very accurate, very low maintenance, and you can pick up a nice looking holster from WalMart for $13 + tax.

Not too shabby.

Sam, and if you run out of ammo it doubles as a nice brick...thing's *solid*
    If you get the 9mm one the $7 crossman airsoft holster works well minus that it is pretty bulky but finding holsters in general for them is where the problem lies

Quote Originally Posted by civilwarguy View Post
    If you get the 9mm one the $7 crossman airsoft holster works well minus that it is pretty bulky but finding holsters in general for them is where the problem lies
    Fobus holsters, thats where I got my brick holder. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post

New for $150? No way. Last time I was there, (A few weeks ago) he had a 380 marked at $238 if I remember... Then the Wisconsin Carry discount brought it down to $200. Msrp is $135. Don't get m wrong, the guy owns a buisness, he does it to make a buck... But thats INSANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    Fobus holsters, thats where I got my brick holder. Lol.
    i just ordered the one from hi point themselves have heard great reviews i hope i like it but if i don't it goes back again their warranty gotta love it

Quote Originally Posted by civilwarguy View Post
    i just ordered the one from hi point themselves have heard great reviews i hope i like it but if i don't it goes back again their warranty gotta love it
    link? Can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlutz View Post
    link? Can't find it.
    sent you a PM i dont want to hijack this thread to much sorry for any that i have done