• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Newsweek article on shootings

HandyHamlet

5 pages of emotional masturbation just to whine about people exercising their rights.

My only surprise is that rag is still in business.

http://www.cjr.org/the_audit/the_newsweek_numbers.php

If you want to see why the business model of the so-called legacy media is screwed, look no further than Newsweek, which sold the other day for $1 plus the assumption of $70 million or so of debt.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
Goddard and his old man are ghouls feeding off the tragedy of others. When the shooting occurred he had his ass under a desk and another student had to complete a 911 call. Guess he really knows that when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

His old man is British, and we all know how they feel about the right of self defense.

http://www.campuscarry.com/2010/07/...ivor-colin-goddard-says-he-had-time-to-react/

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/12/31/colin-goddard-virginia-tech-shooting-survivor-fights-to-tighte/

Last edited:

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I speed read c##p like this holding my noise just so I can make an appropriate comment. People like the Goddards, McCarthy, the Bradys drive me up the wall as they profit off of violence but really doing nothing about it. Ghouls dancing on graves.

Pyro01

I read through the whole thing and it just strikes a nerve when they coin us a "paranoid survivalists" when we want our high capacity magazines. When I purchase a .45 ACP handgun soon, I'm going to make sure to get an extended mag because if the SHTF I don't want to be caught without a bullet in my gun when I need it the most. I'll make sure to bring another clip on my belt when I do carry because I can.

LR Yote 312

Wow...
The author of that article seriously needs a med adjustment.

He/she/it jumped around so bad that a reader would need a double dose of ADDERALL just to remain focused enough to complete that read.

That was just a total Mind F+ck SPEW....

I am certainly proud of myself for completing the article without the aide of any
thing stronger than a cup of coffee.
But I feel all the dumber for reading it.

I cant believe the author actually got paid for that. Even reading a full Sunday edition of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel,encluding the obits,coupons and funnies
from front to back isnt as painful or as big a punishment as reading that.

LR Yote

jpm84092

Absolutely, I know I AM a paranoid survivalist / urban prepper. Waiting for the Zombie hordes to march down my street.

When the feces hits the oscillating blades scenario:

You may not see Zombies marching down your street, but those in more rural settings may see the hungry hoards of formerly urban dwellers looking for some food to beg or steal. Some will be needy, but courteous and respectful. Others will be potentially deadly. All will be desperate.