Thread: Quaker steak and lube

Quaker steak and lube

I was planning on going to Quaker steak and lube tomorrow for dinner, I know they're new to new Berlin but have been around in Madison for a while. Has anyone had any dealings with them? Are they OC friendly?

I went to the New Berlin one, didn't notice any signs posted or I would have not ate there. I didn't try and carry but I did enjoy a few frosted mugs of 32oz refreshment on some all day happy hour thing . Fried pickles.....mmmmmmmm

Let us know how it works out, seemed like a nice place for a small group to have an occasional meet/dinner. I was thinking armed dinners might just complement their motif, of course that was after a few cold ones.
    Last edited by Jason in WI; 03-18-2011 at 02:25 AM.

Looking past the class b, they could be friendly. Never know unless you try.

I used to participate in Bike Night here in Madison but never OC'd there because I would usually test out a brew during my visit.... plus the whole motorcycle thing being a vehicle and all.
    "In a court trial half the lawyers are wrong." - Captain Nemo

"[There is] a duty in refusing to cooperate in any undertaking that violates the Constitutional rights of the individual. This holds in particular for all inquisitions that are concerned with the private life and the political affiliations of the citizens." - Albert Einstein

gunowners.org ~ lp.org ~ downsizedc.org ~ oathkeepers.org ~ campaignforliberty.com/usa/WI/ ~ goooh.com

I prefer Motorcraft Oil & Lube
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Spoke with the manager today and got the OK to stop in with my firearm. Let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger View Post
    Spoke with the manager today and got the OK to stop in with my firearm. Let you know how it goes.
    Awesome, if they are OC friendly I will definitely go there often.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason in WI View Post
    Awesome, if they are OC friendly I will definitely go there often.
    I would do the same. Need to try the triple atomic wings. The atomics were cake.

Dinner was uneventful, I don't think anyone even noticed my Glock, it was packed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BrewTownBagger
    Dinner was uneventful, I don't think anyone even noticed my Glock, it was packed in there.
    No, that can't be!
    According to high-placed judges in WI, people will be afraid, run screaming away from anyone not in uniform who's carrying a gun. You had to have caused a Big Scene, ending with the police being called to control your violence.
    Nothing else makes sense, under the totality of the circumstances. (That thrown in just for Steve.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.