• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Quaker steak and lube

BrewTownBagger

I was planning on going to Quaker steak and lube tomorrow for dinner, I know they're new to new Berlin but have been around in Madison for a while. Has anyone had any dealings with them? Are they OC friendly?

Jason in WI

I went to the New Berlin one, didn't notice any signs posted or I would have not ate there. I didn't try and carry but I did enjoy a few frosted mugs of 32oz refreshment on some all day happy hour thing :p. Fried pickles.....mmmmmmmm

Let us know how it works out, seemed like a nice place for a small group to have an occasional meet/dinner. I was thinking armed dinners might just complement their motif, of course that was after a few cold ones.

Last edited:

Mlutz

Looking past the class b, they could be friendly. Never know unless you try.

IcrewUH60

I used to participate in Bike Night here in Madison but never OC'd there because I would usually test out a brew during my visit.... plus the whole motorcycle thing being a vehicle and all.

MKEgal

BrewTownBagger said:
Dinner was uneventful, I don't think anyone even noticed my Glock, it was packed in there.
No, that can't be!
According to high-placed judges in WI, people will be afraid, run screaming away from anyone not in uniform who's carrying a gun. You had to have caused a Big Scene, ending with the police being called to control your violence.
Nothing else makes sense, under the totality of the circumstances. :rolleyes: (That thrown in just for Steve.)