Thread: Grapeshot's amazing powers

Grapeshot's amazing powers

I knew of the man's formidable intellect and insight, but had no idea he had the power to burst through cyber walls and locks and comment in a thread that had been locked for three days.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...lley-View-Mall

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    I knew of the man's formidable intellect and insight, but had no idea he had the power to burst through cyber walls and locks and comment in a thread that had been locked for three days.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...lley-View-Mall
    This and other magical powers I have witnessed had long ago convinced me that he was one of our secret mods. I didn't say anything at the time, but, when he bumps a locked thread, the cat's kinda gotten free of the bag.

Wow. So what? Grape's post are generally worth reading, imo. That he has The Force is another story...but then I think Eye is Darth Vader in drag...:>

Founder's Club Member
    I make it a point never to pick on anybody whose avatar is a six pound brass napolean.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I make it a point never to pick on anybody whose avatar is a six pound brass napolean.
    10,000 posts Citizen, way to go! I'm shooting for 1000 Moderator edits because I spoke harshly of the cops or compared someone to a Sturmabteilungsman.
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 03-19-2011 at 07:19 PM.

I can always tell when he moderates me, as opposed to the others. He is generally more level-headed.

...someone has to break the rules or only one voice will ever be heard.
    Last edited by ixtow; 03-23-2011 at 01:41 AM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

When I moderate a post, I am always careful to note that it was done by ADMINISTRATOR of which I am the only one.

If it is noted as being done by a Moderator, then that was one of our other mods.

John

Quote Originally Posted by ixtow View Post
    I can always tell when he moderates me, as opposed to the others. He is generally more level-headed.

...someone has to break the rules or only one voice will ever be heard.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Looking at the moderation, I can tell it is different people too. The styles are different. I do appreciate the fact that John, and apparently Grapeshot, tend to take the time to explain why the moderation.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Looking at the moderation, I can tell it is different people too. The styles are different. I do appreciate the fact that John, and apparently Grapeshot, tend to take the time to explain why the moderation.
    Well he doesn't have to bother with me. I know when I'm talking mean about the men in blue--with the Lightning Flashes on their arms...

............--Moderator Edit--
    Comparison understood and disallowed under the rules.
    Direct reference to a certain time and place inappropriate.

Why, I was just quoting a popular song of the '30s with direct historical impact today...I hope you didn't have to use the German-English translator....
    Last edited by Gunslinger; 03-24-2011 at 11:49 AM.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OK, Gunslinger and I may have some different opinions but, that's just some funny ****.

McX
    odd thread. i like ol grapeshot, but i guess i'm funny that way. i got no problem with him, and he no problem with me. i dont cause him trouble, so i dont have to worry. he's ok in my book.

This forum is undeniably given over to elitism and boot licking. I've nearly run out of use for the place.

I truly wish I could just get banned already. I regret every penny I contributed. I don't regret contributing to legal defense funds, but the money I gave to OCDO was like shooting myself in the foot. Keeping abreast of these needs is the only productive use this place serves.

I wish there were a global delete button so I could remove every message I ever posted here. I feel like a fool for having cast so many pearls before such swine.
    Last edited by ixtow; 03-24-2011 at 01:57 PM.

Banned
    If that is what you truly wish, PM John or Mike. I am sure that accommodating your request would require minimal effort.

Personally, I love this place. It and ALOC are the most useful message boards I have ever posted on, with realistic and effective levels of moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    odd thread. i like ol grapeshot, but i guess i'm funny that way. i got no problem with him, and he no problem with me. i dont cause him trouble, so i dont have to worry. he's ok in my book.
    Please allow me to explain to, hopeful, clarify any misunderstandings. I have no problem with Grapeshot, just the opposite. I have always found him to be eloquent, informed, and patient in his posts(even when I didn't agree with him). I simply found it humorous that he had outed himself as a mod. by his actions. I may not always agree with Grapeshot's point of view, but I do respect him. The words I would use to describe him(and I'm sure he won't agree with it) is "statesman like". If the impersonal limitations of the Internet post have in any way skewed my intent, then I offer Grapeshot my sincere apologizes.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageOne View Post
    Please allow me to explain to, hopeful, clarify any misunderstandings. I have no problem with Grapeshot, just the opposite. I have always found him to be eloquent, informed, and patient in his posts(even when I didn't agree with him). I simply found it humorous that he had outed himself as a mod. by his actions. I may not always agree with Grapeshot's point of view, but I do respect him. The words I would use to describe him(and I'm sure he won't agree with it) is "statesman like". If the impersonal limitations of the Internet post have in any way skewed my intent, then I offer Grapeshot my sincere apologizes.
    Grapeshot has many pearls of wisdom and I enjoy his posts, sometimes our opinions may vary but I have much respect for him. I also respect the fact he outed himself as a mod. that tells me a bit about the honor he has I don't think he did it on "accident"
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    If that is what you truly wish, PM John or Mike. I am sure that accommodating your request would require minimal effort.
    I have.

You hate the crap out of me, start a petition...
    Last edited by ixtow; 03-25-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

I like Grape, though I am certain the feeling is not mutual.

well,,,

I have.

so you asked to be banned?
    but they havent done it yet?
    so you will stay here, where you hate to be?
    because somebody wont make you leave?

thank God for free will!!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Banned
    I have.

I don't hate anyone. Please don't misrepresent my feelings. You don't know them at all.

I hate some actions. I hate some ideas. I don't hate people.

The point simply is that, if you want your account turned off, just ask for it, no drama necessary.

All the best to you.
    Last edited by eye95; 03-25-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    10,000 posts Citizen, way to go! I'm shooting for 1000 Moderator edits because I spoke harshly of the cops or compared someone to a Sturmabteilungsman.

I, personally would object vehemently to such a comparison. and shame on you for quoting what scant evidence leads me to believe was the "Horst Wessel Lied"
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

This forum is undeniably given over to elitism and boot licking. I've nearly run out of use for the place.

I truly wish I could just get banned already. I regret every penny I contributed. I don't regret contributing to legal defense funds, but the money I gave to OCDO was like shooting myself in the foot. Keeping abreast of these needs is the only productive use this place serves.

I wish there were a global delete button so I could remove every message I ever posted here. I feel like a fool for having cast so many pearls before such swine.
    And it only took you nearly 4.5 years to come up with that "difficult" decision. Talk about wishy washy.

Bye, have a nice life elsewhere.
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Politicians should serve two terms, one in office and one in prison.(borrowed from RioKid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldCurlyWolf View Post
    I, personally would object vehemently to such a comparison. and shame on you for quoting what scant evidence leads me to believe was the "Horst Wessel Lied"
    Lighten up. When I'm serious about comparing neo-fascists to the original product and you don't like it, feel free to jump in. When I'm kidding around to get the Administrator's goat, I'm joking. As to "Die Horst Wessel Lied," I've always thought it had good lyrics, but you couldn't dance to it.

Lighten up. When I'm serious about comparing neo-fascists to the original product and you don't like it, feel free to jump in. When I'm kidding around to get the Administrator's goat, I'm joking. As to "Die Horst Wessel Lied," I've always thought it had good lyrics, but you couldn't dance to it.
    Here you go with the Nazi comments in another thread!
    And the same song at that.
    Remember what you said about "anyone can google it", you seem to be the only one googling it....and requoting it throughout the forum..
    I'm starting to worry about you buddy.

The media salivates at the opportunity of kissing the cops ***. Of course, the police are your friends, so you should learn the lyrics to sing along with them:

Die Fahne hoch! Die Reihen fest geschlossen!
    SA marschiert mit ruhig-festem Schritt.
    Oh wow, and in another thread!

Or could it be they're truly nothing more than thugs whose compensatory complex of superiority they think makes up for serious, psycho-sexual shortcomings? Just asking...

Zum letzten Mal wird schon Appell geblasen!
    Zum Kampfe steh'n wir alle schon bereit!
    And another!
    The Peoples Demokratic Republik of Kalifornia investigating illegal activity by the SA. Novel idea. Kind of like the KGB investigating the SS. Gov Moonbeam in the same room with Ubergruppenfuhrer holder. Kind of makes me want to heave...
    And another
    Take the guns away from the cops and the problem will solve itself. The trouble is the mentality of a**holes like Lopez and his UberGruppenfuhrer superiors.

"We must take the guns from the people to make the streets safe for the SS."

A. Hitler
    Obergruppenführer was a Nazi Party paramilitary rank that was first created in 1932 as a rank of the SA and until 1942 it was the highest SS rank inferior only to Reichsführer-SS (Heinrich Himmler).

Gunslinger, Warum bist do so interessiert an den Nationalsozialismus?
    Last edited by ChiangShih; 04-02-2011 at 04:32 AM.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La