• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOC Litter Pickup SW MI at the Hartford Exit on I-94 on 4-16-11

autosurgeon

MDOT Adopt-A-Highway SW MI at the Hartford Exit on I-94 on 4-16-11

We will be meeting at 8:00 AM on April 16th at the Panel Room Restaurant. There will be a short Safety meeting (required by the state) and I will hand out needed materials. We can plan to eat breakfast/brunch at the Panel Room and then we will load up and head over to the I94 and get to work. Remember this is a heavily traveled stretch of road and a great way to visibly get the word out!

Many hands make light work and a short job of it!!

I would recommend a pair of gloves and some sort of tool to pickup litter with! Bags will be provided.

As this will be in April showers are not out of the ordinary so dress accordingly! The good news is the bugs and heat should not be a problem!!

Post in this thread or the one on OCDO or MGO if you can do this so that the Events Coordinator can get an accurate count thanks!!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maps&...a&safe=active&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

scan0001-1.jpg

Last edited:

Master Control

much success & Be Safe out there

I'm sorry that I cant make the April 16th Adopt-a-highway event, thats my grandmother's 92 Birthday and I shall be celebrating the afternoon and evening with her and family.
& I have a pre-scheduled event in the morning

Carry On

Last edited:

sprinklerguy28

Great Job Ryan on organizing this!!! Thank you to those who came out to volunteer. Your effort and support is greatly appreciated!!