• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MOOC West Central meet and greet 3/26

John563

MOOC West Central meet and greet. 26 March 1700 (5PM) Warrensburg, New China buffet restaurant 123 E. US Business 50 Hwy. ( E. Young St) . Lets see if we have anyone interested in OC in this area. I would like for this area to include Johnson, Lafayette, Henry and pettis counties (or more). I will be there for dinner. Come on out and bring a friend.

John563

Mobodyguard
This first west central meet is just to see if we have anyone in this area interested in OC. You are more than welcome to come out it is a long drive. Depending on if anyone shows it may be a short meet. I’ll see you at the KC meet on the April 9th

NG19

Sorry

I would have loved to have made it, My family was in town. I am however interested in OC here in the Burg area. Any meetings in the area, I would love to attend. I am available on Saturdays most of the times or Wednesdays as well. Some Fridays. Hope to be able to see you the next time. I will ask my wife about the April 6 meeting in KC but that is a little bit far of a drive for us.

Last edited: