Thread: OC in Church in Weld county?

OC in Church in Weld county?

Am i good to go?

Is there anything special about churches?

I thought about it awhile ago, but decided that CC would be the best option for me at church. It basically came down to not wanting to be a distraction. To me it seemed that church would be the one place I go where everyone would be asking questions and such and while that would be good in most places I decided that in church that is something I wanted to avoid.

I would tend to agree but i'm still waiting for my CC paperwork so I'm just wondering if I'm legal for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by bradpierson26 View Post
    I would tend to agree but i'm still waiting for my CC paperwork so I'm just wondering if I'm legal for the time being.
    You're legal so long as the church allows it. There was a discussion in here not too long ago on the subject. Anyone got a linky?

Tis fully legal, but I'm also in the "I CC in church" camp. I've open carried at a few of our outside events, don't get me wrong, but when I'm in the church building I don't want to be a distraction for any visitors - or even more, something that takes away from their purpose there, which has nothing to do with me.

I happen to know that there are at least 4 other people there also CCing at the same time Not a church you want to start a fuss at