• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC unfriendly restaurants - out of business

6L6GC

a thought just occured to me

as I was reading this post. Perhaps we should all send a "thank you" to the Starbucks corp. for being pro-gun. It has been a while since the brady goons gave them a hard time. They didn't cave and many of us thanked them at the time but it wouldn't hurt to let them know that we still appreciate it.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
as I was reading this post. Perhaps we should all send a "thank you" to the Starbucks corp. for being pro-gun. It has been a while since the brady goons gave them a hard time. They didn't cave and many of us thanked them at the time but it wouldn't hurt to let them know that we still appreciate it.

Starbucks is not so much pro as they are neutral. They have asked that they not be made the center of attention and we have tried to honor that.

We do continue to patronize them and they continue to accept us. Life is good.

45acpForMe

A thank you note is never unappreciated. I give them the best thank you with my continued business! :)

6L6GC

Starbucks is not so much pro as they are neutral. They have asked that they not be made the center of attention and we have tried to honor that.

We do continue to patronize them and they continue to accept us. Life is good.

Your assessment of them being more neutral than pro may very well be accurate. Sending them an email would not make them the center of attention since nobody but them would know about it. No newspapers, magazines, or the brady babies would know if I (or we) sent them an email saying thanks. And ya never know, it might just tip them from being neutral to being pro.

Yep, life is good

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Is one of our computer-saavy Virginia bretheren willing to produce something like this for our use?
I tried to make something similar to ED's cards with dismal results.
Personally, I don't find (thank god) many places I want to go that ban carry. So I am glad I don;'t need the cards. As was mentioned, VCDL has laminated cards (5 for $1 donation) at most gun shows.. I think I have given out a few.. I send a postcard to the owner if there is really an issue. I do my cards at VistaPrint

vabi

Red Robin...yummmmm

oc'd there wednesday night...np the one in fair lakes...