• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More Proof Brady's Lie

hgreen

Mike Hawk

LOL Ah, boldly dishonest, those Bradys! Maybe they're having such a difficult time trying to get the public to sign on with their idiocy, that they're now just signing people up without their knowledge. This smacks of desperation.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Tell a lie often enough and it will be quoted as fact.

Doesn't make it so, but it is as much about what people think is true, as it is about the truth itself.

That is way we must stay vigilant and answer/refute the anti claims at every opportunity.

Palecon

Magazine Clips. Huh

I carry a Magazine. Help, not sure I understand Magazine clip.

The intent of all the anti's is to disarm the American people. Nothing less...p

Last edited: