Thread: Lefties... right minded and looking for holster

Lefties... right minded and looking for holster

Hey all you lefties.

I'm looking for a left handed holster for my XD. Anyone find any thing out there that's worth looking at? And / or prices.

Thanks.
    "Good intentions will always be pleaded for any assumption of power. The (US) Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters . . . but they mean to be masters."
    [Daniel Webster]

Who is Your Master?

i have a left handed serpa for a glock 21. Seems nice enough have yet to use it though.

WCI...........Member

I have a blackhawk serpa that I bought for my glock 19 off of ebay for like $26.00. Brand new. Sweet holster, I wear it daily very easy to draw from and very secure...... and I'm a southpaw as well
    Last edited by BrewTownBagger; 03-21-2011 at 11:29 PM.

I make custom holsters... http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Kydex/leather hybrids. Concealed and open Carry.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

www.opticsale.com is cheaper than opticsplanet.com and carry black hawk. got my serpa for the 1911 for $33. free shipping.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

I'm a leftie, but I shoot pistol left handed. I still run rifle and shotguns left handed though. Good luck and please share if you find any good resources.

I'm a lefty also. I have a serpa for my G21, which works great. I made my own holster for my .357 snubbie out of full grain black latigo. It's so comfortable I forget it's even on sometimes.

I've been using the Uncle Mikes inside of the waste band on my right side.
    Last edited by nevinsb; 03-22-2011 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ45 View Post
    Hey all you lefties.

I'm looking for a left handed holster for my XD. Anyone find any thing out there that's worth looking at? And / or prices.

Thanks.
    I'm a lefty. I use a blackhawk Serpa for my XD-45.... if I actually owned any guns that is... after the terrible canoe accident.

Hardballer makes holsters? coool.