Thread: Raised Bill SB1094 - magazine limits. If you can't attend, you can still have input

Raised Bill SB1094 - magazine limits. If you can't attend, you can still have input

I will be at this hearing.

If you can't make it, I can submit the 40 copies of your written testimony.

I will need it by noon tomorrow so I can print 'em out.

Email me at jonthan@ctgunsafety.com and I will submit your testimony for you.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

Way to go Jonathan! See you there...

Yep yep...... preparing my testimony. Unfortunately, I gotta hit Fedex to print it as I'm not at home for the next couple of days. That....... won't be cheap!

Looking forward to "the lottery"......

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

1094 unanimous author

Dropped off my Testimony today to George, a clerk in judicial who informed me that 1094's authors (Which he did dent name) refuse to put there name on the bill due to the amount of heat that would come, from the radical proposal. Hopefully during testimony tomorrow the name of the Communist who proposed this madness will come out. George went on to say that due to the large # of upset callers he believes tomorrow will be a long day of testimony.

In response to an email I sent to the Judiciary Committee and my state representatives.

I am writing on behalf of Senator Jason Welch, who will be out of town tomorrow and unable to attend the public hearing.

He will not be supporting the ban on high capacity ammunition magazines and he is supportive of HB 1210.

As many of you know, these bills are being heard in the Judiciary Committee Public Hearing tomorrow. We encourage you to either submit in writing by emailing the committee clerk up to 2 hours prior to the hearing, which starts at 10:00 am; or come to Hartford and testify in person.

You may get whatever information you need from the website www.cga.ct.gov.

Best regards,

Jill Fitzgerald
    Legislative Aide to Sen. Jason Welch

I already emailed all the members, anyone know the clerks email?

Here is a link to the written testimony submitted: http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/CommD...ate=03/23/2011

It is 10PM now.

There still seems to be people testifying and giving their statements.

Was there a vote? It has to get out of committee to come to a full vote correct?

Here is an open letter referencing todays hearing. I had to leave at 4:30.

http://www.dwayneboulden.com/2011/03...mittee-on.html

Hey i've been busy lately with helping to run a limo company so i apologize for my absense. Does anyone know if this bill passed or what that status of it??

Quote Originally Posted by dwayner79 View Post
    Here is an open letter referencing todays hearing. I had to leave at 4:30.

http://www.dwayneboulden.com/2011/03...mittee-on.html

I had a good time, especially countering many of the other idiots.

There really weren't many anti's out that day. They did submit testimony - they musta been skerred of us gun nuts!

Jonathan