• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Raised Bill SB1094 - magazine limits. If you can't attend, you can still have input

KIX

I will be at this hearing.

If you can't make it, I can submit the 40 copies of your written testimony.

I will need it by noon tomorrow so I can print 'em out.

Email me at jonthan@ctgunsafety.com and I will submit your testimony for you.

Jonathan

KIX

Yep yep...... preparing my testimony. Unfortunately, I gotta hit Fedex to print it as I'm not at home for the next couple of days. That....... won't be cheap!

Looking forward to "the lottery"......

Jonathan

Good Citizen

1094 unanimous author

Dropped off my Testimony today to George, a clerk in judicial who informed me that 1094's authors (Which he did dent name) refuse to put there name on the bill due to the amount of heat that would come, from the radical proposal. :mad:Hopefully during testimony tomorrow the name of the Communist who proposed this madness will come out:mad:. George went on to say that due to the large # of upset callers he believes tomorrow will be a long day of testimony.

CCCT

In response to an email I sent to the Judiciary Committee and my state representatives.

I am writing on behalf of Senator Jason Welch, who will be out of town tomorrow and unable to attend the public hearing.

He will not be supporting the ban on high capacity ammunition magazines and he is supportive of HB 1210.

As many of you know, these bills are being heard in the Judiciary Committee Public Hearing tomorrow. We encourage you to either submit in writing by emailing the committee clerk up to 2 hours prior to the hearing, which starts at 10:00 am; or come to Hartford and testify in person.

You may get whatever information you need from the website www.cga.ct.gov.

Best regards,

Jill Fitzgerald
Legislative Aide to Sen. Jason Welch

I already emailed all the members, anyone know the clerks email?

CCCT

It is 10PM now.

There still seems to be people testifying and giving their statements.

Was there a vote? It has to get out of committee to come to a full vote correct?

KIX

I had a good time, especially countering many of the other idiots.

There really weren't many anti's out that day. They did submit testimony - they musta been skerred of us gun nuts!

Jonathan